The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

LIV4PSI

Dont get me wrong, Ive enjoyed all the exhaust, camber, and tell 'em Mike sent ya jokes as the next guy. But he has been harrassed so much he is scared to even run a cat back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Quoting turbowop:
Without said assholes, Mike would be enjoying a cracked subframe in the near future.

Glad you put the gusset back on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What Wop said. Just glad you got the gusset plate back on and all is well.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Ed you weren't being an a-hole just to clarify lol. And thank you. Next thing Samara will get done before the big road trip to the Shootout is change the angle on my down pipe a bit then wrap that, and I wanna fix a boot on the back, I noticed today it had a small hole in it.

minneSNOWta

When are you going to upgrade those wheels to the Meister S1s?

GSX_TC

After I reach my power, and time slip goals =) also brembos.

cheekychimp

Mike,

I cleaned up your thread as you requested but I also removed some of your remarks (just to be fair). I have left in all the comments relating to the gusset. It's an important piece and the fact that it can be reinstalled with the Bullfab stuff is good information to retain for others.

Paul.

GSX_TC

Cool, thanks Paul! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Finally Got my Tshirts in! =)

GSX_TC

On Facebook its called overnight decals from japan, he makes the shirts.

GSX_TC

Yep I sure can, just not right now because I'm out in the field at the moment.

boostin4door

Wow haven't been on here in awhile and this thread is huge now! Glad the car is running again. and glad you put that plate back on.
BTW nice shirts!

GSX_TC

Thanks man, I'm happy the car is running without any leaking, or over heating going on, pretty excited about my trip to the Shootout in the car in 28 more days. Speaking of which, will you be going this year?

GSX_TC

Finally finished heat wrapping the rest of my "Exhaust" this weekend, went ahead and changed the oil again as well and switched out the old drain plug with a Mishimoto magnetic one. gonna try to see if i can get one of my rear cv shafts rebuilt this week because one of them has a tear in it, and i dont feel comfortable taking a trip all the way to the shootout with that in the back of my mind.

Captn

That thing is gotta be loud as sh*t!!!

Nice vr1 sir if anyone around here had it I would use it. Advance Auto was the only place to carry it around here but now they stopped but I'll take the $14 jug of rotella t.

GSX_TC

Thanks man, I don't think it's loud enough haha, yeah gotta have the VR1 20/50.

GSX_TC

Runnning it just like this. Later on once I go topmount I'll have a whole new stainless Vband down pipe and full exhaust fabbed up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned