The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sleeper DD build

calcaliente

Alexandria you?

Jesus_Negros

Yorktown, Hampton Roads area.

calcaliente

Update.

So i moved to the Bay (Oakland) and i just had the car shipped to me. I havent had internet for a while until now. There are some problems with the clutch fork so it wont go into gear so im going to have to drop the trans again. Only problem is i dont have a garage any more so im going to have to pay a shop more than likely to handle it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif And also when it was running there was loads of smoke coming out the tail pipe. And its because i didn't change the valve stem seals when i had the head off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif So they dried up when my block was being machined. So..... now im going to go with some new upgraded lighter valves and some Kelford 272's instead of my HKS 272's and some dual springs.

So yeah if any one in the bay wants to link up let me know i need a tuner for my AEM a good machinist for my head. And im taking welding classes at Laney so maybe i could barter some welding labor for work on my car/or garage use.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

calcaliente

Back from a lil Hiatus

car is still sleeping in a garage. But in the next couple months I'm going to start turning wrenches on it again. Starting to stock pile parts again!

Jesus_Negros

Dang you moved to ca from va too?

manikbastrd

Quoting TrollMobile:
Back from a lil Hiatus

car is still sleeping in a garage. But in the next couple months I'm going to start turning wrenches on it again. Starting to stock pile parts again!

Good luck! I am going for a sleeper build on my G as well, also I am from Martinez so what up to the Bay!!!

calcaliente

Yeah made the mission had the car shipped.

ghostinthevr4

You never go full retard, once you go full retard there's no coming back!

Builds looking good there's actually a tool that allows you to change the valve stem seals in the head don't get discourage, your up in NorCal hit up Big Ted or Tedspec hopefully he can give you the leads you need. He tunes ECMlink I'm not sure about AEM you can find a dyno and hit up Beau if you want a AEM tune he'll travel you'll just have to pay.

Have fun with her.

calcaliente

Hey so my car has been in storage for the last year or so. I drug it out to check it out. It has gotten quite dusty. So i washed it and gave it some much needed love. Just curious if any free lancers in the bay area can quote me for a engine pull. I want to start working on it again and get it back on the road. Im in Oakland Ca. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts