The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1667/2000 Final Rebuild Thread

Vman911

looked all over for perfect sized LED's in green..No luck So I got a set of Blue LED's under the clear COP plate. They match my evo8 seats.
Looks way better in person....

Looking good Vman. Hella shine put on that motor. I would hate to get it dirty too. Keep up the nice work on her. How's your dad's running?

All and all that's a nice radiator huh? I like. Damn close to bolt in. My bottoms were fine, it was the top's that needed modification.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vman911

Thanks.. My car doesn't see the rain or snow. Its always clean. I only drive it on weekends. My dad's 2.3L stroker just sits in his garage. Sad!!! I'll get it one day and drive it like it should be driven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I put up a thread on the radiator install in How to section. Waiting on approvel for it.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned