The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

turbowop

Quoting DynastyLCD:
Quoting turbowop:
Can that chromo crossmember still be used as a central jack point for the front?

yes. i feel as if it's sturdier than the flimsy crossmember it replaces. and it has solid mounts where it goes onto the body. i've lifted my 1g tons of times with it, no issues here.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

HomerSimpson9_zps424d5cd1.gif

GSX_TC

Well just got this JDM Baller Status Eterna Sava Grill today Lol, Still have to put the full time 4wd badge on it though. Big thanks for Jnava for selling me his. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IMG_5036_zps498dd14b.jpg

My parts inspector making sure everything is good.

IMG_5035_zps0ed8f96f.jpg

IMG_5037_zpsbeaadcb7.jpg

turbowop

Too bad it's chrome. To me, it's just like the '91 grill. I think a black grill would look better on your car, IMO. But rare parts are cool, nonetheless.

IncorpoRatedX

it's always been my favorite grill, aside from the GSX grill with a chrome front badge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

turbowop

I'm just not a fan of chrome, I guess. Even on my new Audi, I wanna black out the little tiny bit of chrome there is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

racist

jnava

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif---------^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif maybe?

IncorpoRatedX

chrome reflects the color of everything around it. which explains why you dont like it, chrome is EVERYTHING and turbowop hates EVERYTHING.

GSX_TC

Lol you guys are hilarious. yeah this grill looks much better with the lil Full time 4wd badge on it. in about another week or two i'll have pics of all the recent parts on the car.

kama1

+1 on pics!

armyVR4

One of the best builds on this forum..... keep it up!!!!!!!

GSX_TC

Really? Thanks man, I really appreciate you saying that.

GSX_TC

Got bored and re-did my side decals to saw AWD instead of the Non-existent 4WS that was there before.

IMG_5039_zpsd8429cd8.jpg

Also added this funny one for the windshield Lol

IMG_5040_zpsfe1cd4bd.jpg

JDM Bumper with rear window visor pics coming tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barnes

Please remove the 'Move Over' sticker. You aren't 16 years old.

Last edited:

Barnes

And really, the reason I say anything is because I think the car looks really good. If you had a heap I probably wouldn't care.

GSX_TC

hey hey hey i like it, and honestly wouldnt you rather see that instead of my hi beams to move over on the freeway. that sticker is for all the slow pokes that like to do under the maximum posted speed limit in the fast lane, and will hopefully make my trip to the shootout go a lil more swiftly this year.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned