The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

Barnes

It won't help. It's much more likely that people will drive more aggressively around you with it on. This is what the person driving in front of you will think:

"Oh, this car is really close behind me. What? >reads sticker< 'Move Over'. Oh, he's wants me to move over eh? This guy thinks he owns the road? Thinks his car is badass. How bout this sh*t head, I'll drive SLOWER just to piss you off. Sticker doesn't do you much good now does it buddy!"

GSX_TC

Lol oh well, it'll stay till i get tired of seeing it on there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barnes

Oh the bright side, perhaps people will start giving you sh*t about this instead of your muffler. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

EHmotorsports

factory stickers are fine. Move over? really? I would brake check you just for the hell of it. really i have alot of respect for your car. Sticker not so much.

Tre3zy

i agree with alot of the guys here... i think that "move over" sticker just killed it...

SouthCaliVR4

Not to mention any cop that sees that is gonna be on your ass, no talking your way out of any ticket.

Redwood

i agree with your thoughts aboot the sticker Mike, but i have to agree with everyone else on this its got to go man. i hate it when people drive slow in the passing lane but this will not help. more likely to have people block you in on the highway with that sticker.

GSX_TC

Fine I'll take it off guys geez. i wanna atleast drive around with it for a week though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ok here is the JDM rear bumper installed, and rear window visor too. She looks soo sexy now =)

IMG_5051_zpsd0b8a8b3.jpg

Also mounted my Full time 4WD badge on the Eterna Grill. thats the piece that sets it off. Love it.

IMG_5063_zpsfbd2c6bc.jpg

IMG_5062_zpsc8b8cd5a.jpg

Last edited:

blacksheep

JDM bumper looks great! Now, two things - just

1) Lose the move over sticker. Falls under a shocker sticker category
2) That flex fuel badge is chinsy IMHO and needs to go IMHO. It like those guys who take the turbo badge from a porsche and put it on a Honda. That belongs on a pickup, bro.

I really like you car, but just 2 things I would take off your car as soon as I bought it!

GSX_TC

Well I strongly disagree on taking off the flex fuel badge man, because i had it specially made for the car, its not a normal run of the mill badge like on every other car or pickups. it even has a tiny mitsu logo in it. that will stay forever. the move over will go in a week like i just said above..

boostin4door

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Build coming along nicely.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif On the rear window visor though.

Tre3zy

Quoting GSX_TC:
Well I strongly disagree on taking off the flex fuel badge man, because i had it specially made for the car, its not a normal run of the mill badge like on every other car or pickups. it even has a tiny mitsu logo in it. that will stay forever. the move over will go in a week like i just said above..

the flexfuel is cool just think its in the wrong spot lol... so your on e85?

LIV4PSI

I don't know which is lamer, the windshield sticker itself, or the fact you're going to remove it because a dozen guys on the Internet said to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

ApexHunter

It would look cleaner with no stickers on the rear windshield and no roof spoiler. I'm not a fan of roof spoilers in general i guess though. I see them all the time now and it's starting to bug me like the roof rack trend.

I love that grille Mike. That is a nice piece. The new bumper looks good too, of course.

AnotherNewb

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I don't know which is lamer, the windshield sticker itself, or the fact you're going to remove it because a dozen guys on the Internet said to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Guy just can't catch a break around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Redwood

car looks good with the rear visor Mike. and that grill will be sweet one there with the full time badge.

5OF2k

Whatever floats your boat, sir. Not everyone is going to like what you do to your car, but the AWESOME thing is..... THEY DONT HAVE TO!

Im definitely a fan of your car, one of my favorites on this site. Simply because its CLEAN. Are there things Im not a big fan of, sure. But like I said, its not my car!

Keep up the good work, sir. Build YOUR car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jake

GSX_TC

Well turns out the visor won't stay fully attached only being held on with 3m tape so I bought oldman tau's visor with the clips, hopefully that one will stay attached.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts