The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2010 GVR4 Calendar *Pics Added* **Calendars Shipped**

vegeta1170

are we looking @ the same price as last year?

Working on a couple of last minute details. I think everyone will want a calendar this time around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Boostin21

too bad my health has put a hindering on surfing the board here. i have the car "running" and looking mean. wish it was in the calendar.

looking forward to seeing the finished results.

656of1000

How about some teaser pics?... Now I'm quite curious if my car made the calendar! Either way, I'll be wanting one.

I have a great opportunity for 2 maybe 3 lucky cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have some possible spots to fill & am opening back up the calendar submission. The new deadline is Sunday midnight EST.

Here's your opportunity to get you car in what will arguably be 'The Best GVR4 Calendar' EVVA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

As a reminder: Do not post the pictures you submit to me on the board.

To submit pictures: See original post.

Galantvr41062

I did not think the VR4 was ready for such a fine gathering of pictures. I will make sure its cleaned up and off the JSB status for next year, with a few records under its belt also. I can not wait to place my order.

~John

NateCrisman

Garfield: any news on ordering? Im itching to see it and buy a few.

nrvous

Alright, the weekend is over. I want to see some calendars in my Christmas stocking. Let's see how they came out.

Stephen

Yeah, i want to see the pics that made it into the calender! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ducttapeguy

+1

The suspense is killing me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NateCrisman

+2 killing me as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Alright, enought bickering bitches: Editting & adding info is taking a little more time than I expected. I've been working on a bathroom issue, tiling, plumbing grouting... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. Each pic will have the owners name, country, badge # & board userid to the bottom left of each photo. Ofcourse all the photos posted have been resized smaller than actual size /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cover pic - Will have the gvr4 logo & 2010 in the bottom left corner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

img.php

Jan - I was planning on using a jsb pic but the best one had a huge flash spot that was taking too much time to clean up so I moved on.

img.php

Feb - A little inspiration to get you through the snow in days & ideas for Spring.

img.php

Mar - If it ain't white, it ain't tight

img.php

Apr - Some more inspiration during those April showers

img.php

May - The month of May is when the 2010 OLOA event takes place. The dates will be marked in the calendar so you can keep track of the events. For me this was a challenge this year & I missed the opportunity to see the car in action because I got the dates mixed up.

img.php

Jun - Ahhhhh

img.php

Jul - Action time baby

img.php

Aug - 4wd 4slicks 4doors

img.php

Sep -

img.php

Oct - A little European flava

img.php

Nov -

img.php

Dec -

img.php

Back Cover - Will have a map of the OLOA events so all can follow.

Price is $25 shipped. Each Mod will receive a FREE copy as I did last year. I think there were 2 mods that didn't receive one because I ran out.

Payment - Send payment to [email protected]. You must put '2010 gvr4 Calendar' both in the subject & message/notes of the payment.

Last edited by a moderator:

onesickcrx

Looks good I will send you some money tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned