The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

'09 Calendar

Clint, Besso sent me some other shots from that day but I don't think I have that one. As said before, send me the hi-res version of any good quality pictures you have. No need to ask if I want it.

My email address is [email protected]. Put 'GVR4 Calendar' in the subject so I don't think it's junk mail & delete it.

There are still quite a # of really nice gvr4's out there that I haven't gotten any pictures of yet. I want some of gvr4's in the snow as well. So far I only have one car with snow & it's from Alaska.

bustedsm

GW, when is the deadline? If I get the car together and snow comes, prepare for some nice shots....

VR4ownzU

I was bored....
Best1_vectorized.png

Lonewolf64

Action shot
boostinnn8.jpg

By lonewolf64 at 2008-09-30

Name: Ilya Mirov
Board Name: Lonewolf64
Badge #: 889/1000

Last edited:

VR4ownzU, That's awsome. Thanks for the nice wallpaper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Another one of Ricky's. Web quality sucks though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Guys, I've said it more than once throughout this thread. Don't ask me if I need the pictures, just email the hi-res version to me @ [email protected]. Put 'gvr4 09 calendar' in the subject so I don't think it's junk mail & delete. I've stated a few key things in my 1st post.

slugsgomoo

if you need a higher res version than 1000x??? I will have to get it off my laptop at home and send it in, I just keep forgetting.

381gvr4

I like this one!! Looks like a demon driver is posing with the car!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

I'm behind because I had to leave the country for a funeral but I'm back in the saddle now. I eliminated a few pictures as they were too small. Some really nice pictures posted but no one bothered to send me the hi-res version so those didn't make the cut either.

Anyway here are my finalist. I tried to use pictures not used before so if someone spots a duplicate let me know. There's still some tweaking to be done but I need to move forward with this.

jan

feb

mar

apr

may

jun

jul

aug

sep

oct

nov

dec

No, but I may switch them around as the season for April suggest rain while May is usually sunny & bright.

Diego

dont think so april is kg and may is bg
rims are different too top is 8 spoke and bottom is 7spoke.

very similar but its not the same car..

Quoting 4thStroke:
One has 8 spokes, the other has 7. I would venture to say no, but Ive been wrong before (many times, actually).

you are right.

Garf, just sent you a nice hi-rez pic of Apr.
It also doesn't have the GVR-4 watermark like the one clint posted. Nice choice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned