The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2010 GVR4 Calendar *Pics Added* **Calendars Shipped**

I was able to get 5 calendars out today with more going out tomorrow. I am shipping in order of payment received. You guys are gonna love them. Be sure to provide some feedback when they arrive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Will have an updated list tomorrow after more are shipped. I opted to do them in-house so I went & bought some equipment (better printer, paper, ink & a binding machine. It definately cost me more than contracting out the job to a printing company. It cost me a lot more to print & bind them myself than the amount of calendars sold, so everyone needs to buy calendars so I can @ least cover my cost.

Shipped
Tyler
Khoua Lee
David Walker
Curtis Shambeau
Chris Gillaspy

BoostedAWD91

Thanks GW!!!! Can't wait to get it and check it out. This calender definatly will be kept forever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ALL MODS:

I need your names & mailing addresses ASAP. I just realized I don't have them. Please PM me with info.

vegeta1170

Sorry about that. its 3865 W Turnberry Dr. Syracuse, Ut. 84075. again Thanks GW

vegeta1170

whoops I hit post instead of pm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

All calendars have been shipped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Mods, if I don't have your address I didn't ship you one. Please provide your addresses so I can get them out to you.

2011 gvr4.org Calendar

I wanted to get in a snow shot or two but by the time I selected the pictures for 2010 there was no snow yet. So what I'm doing for 2011 is asking members to submit pictures with the gvr4 in the snow now. As usual do not post them here or anywhere. Only send them to me via email @ [email protected]. You must put '2011 gvr4 calendar' in the subject. It must be a high resolution picture. Check the original post for minimum size of the picture.

EMX5636

Party in Syracuse at Vegeta's crib! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif lol

I should of thought of the snow pics last weekend. We had 7-8" of it... Mostly gone now though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Oh, well, next snowstorm!

ApexHunter

Just got mine in the mail. So stoked. Sweet gvr4's all year long to keep me inspired on my own project. The only thing is, i can't get the scratch and sniff cover to work right... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting EMX5636:

I should of thought of the snow pics last weekend. We had 7-8" of it... Mostly gone now though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Oh, well, next snowstorm!

Yep, still have the rest of the winter season to get some good quality pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif.

Quoting ApexHunter:
Just got mine in the mail. So stoked. Sweet gvr4's all year long to keep me inspired on my own project. The only thing is, i can't get the scratch and sniff cover to work right... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did you get a calendar last year? If yes how is the quality compared to this year? Just looking to get some feedback.

ApexHunter

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Quoting ApexHunter:

Did you get a calendar last year? If yes how is the quality compared to this year? Just looking to get some feedback.

Regrettably, i did not.

Boostdtalon

I can't wait to get mine. The front cover is very inspiring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif now if only i can get my harnesses swapped out and 192 won't be JSB.

BoostedAWD91

Just got my calendar and it looks great! Love the front cover. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Just wish the post office didn't bend the crap outta of it

onesickcrx

Got mine in today looks great print and paper and layout way better then last year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Dthumb.gif

Thanks for extra picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned