The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2011 GVR4 Calendar

I'm printing the 1st batch this weekend & shipping on Monday.

Remember: Some of the proceeds of the sale will go towards the board, so think of it as donating to the best damn car forum on the planet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif So order your official gvr4.org calendar today.

Domestic:
$28ea shipped or $25ea shipped for more than one

International:
$38ea shipped or $35ea shipped for more than one

Send Paypal payment to: [email protected]. You must put '2011 gvr4 calendar' in both the subject & message/notes of the payment.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please don't forget to include your shipping address

I will post the pictures up later today.

EDIT: Pictures can be seen in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Olson

Money sent

Jesh

Looking forward to 2011 now! Payment Sent.

All calendars paid for are shipping this morning. I've been locked away for the past 3-4 days working on getting these done. They should arrive in time for Christmas *except for the international ones*.

ducttapeguy

Got mine today. They look awesome! Thank you very much GW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. This calender is definitely goin to Afghanistan with me next year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

i haven't posted much lately, where is a link to see the pictures selected for the calander?

Quoting 9t1tsi:
i haven't posted much lately, where is a link to see the pictures selected for the calander?

Just encase you haven't checked back he has a link in his original comment. Also i just sent my payment, cant wait!

Olson

Hey GW ... was wondering if your getting the same quality with all your posters... Mine came today and looked like the printer was low on ink.. more of a heads up than a bitch post

Chim55117

Hey, I was just wondering if my calendar shipped, I'm a bit excited, since I'm January on the calendar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Going out tomorrow, sorry for the delay. Don't worry you're not January /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I've been locked away working on the new site.

BrandonEchols

Money Sent.
I realized I'm a bit into the year nao, but I want one of these hanging on my wall.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned