The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2010 GVR4 Calendar *Pics Added* **Calendars Shipped**

2010 GVR4 Calendar For Sale Ad

Don't be shy, clean up your car(s) & go get some great shots. You can send me your HI-RES pictures to [email protected]. Give me your real name, board name, badge # & country as I plan on incorporating it into the picture. I will organize the pictures by season & post them here for the board to vote on them. I'm working on figuring out how much they're going to cost but it should be comparable to previous calendars.

If you guys like the layout from last year 2009 gvr4 calendar thread I can do it again. Otherwise I'm going to look into a different layout.

DEADLINE for submitting pictures is November 10th, 2009. Minimum size 1200x652 pixels

When you email me your pictures, please include the following info:
Name:
Board Name:
Badge #:

A few tips to keep in mind to get a shot that will be calendar worthy;
1) Do not position your car in such a way that the back half of the Oddyssey is in the shot (no v-tech)
2) Make sure the light is directly over or behind you & not in front of you (ahh di glare)
3) Scenery makes a big difference (doesn't have to be pretty, the car itself isn't)
4) Quality action shots are always a +
5) Check out the above link from last years' winners to get some ideas
6) To make it fair to all gvr4 owners, I would like to incorporate @ least one JSB (JackStandBalling) picture this time around but it must be tasteful & good quality.

EDIT Oct 22, 2009: Please, please do not post the pictures you submit to me for the calendar on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

My car better absofuckinglutely be done soon so I can get new pictures. I'm trying to be like you and have some two tone Garf.

That one picture Nate Crisman had with the fisheye in the garage is my favorite JSB picture of all time too.

atc250r

Staff member
If by some miracle I decide to put the GGSX together will it be eligible even though its not a GVR4?

John

curtis

Dude I'm in.

JSBaller representation for the win. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Who am I kinding I can't even climb over stuff to get to most of my parts

click me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Quoting crankwalk:
My car better absofuckinglutely be done soon so I can get new pictures. I'm trying to be like you and have some two tone Garf.

That one picture Nate Crisman had with the fisheye in the garage is my favorite JSB picture of all time too.

Hahaha if that's the pic of my VR4 that makes it into the calendar, Ill be ticked! hahaha.

I'm working on cleaning my car up this weekend/week and will be doing shoots ASAP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting atc250r:
If by some miracle I decide to put the GGSX together will it be eligible even though its not a GVR4?

John

As long as the picture is really good quality & very hi-res I don't see why not. This picture made in last year even though it was a FWD NA. Car belongs to Ehaab from Malaysia. It made the cut because it captured the car in a way that no other picture submitted did & the quality was good.

I don't see the final page layout from last year on the board. Does a mod know what happened to them? Therewere 41 cars that made the calendar due to the layout.

EDIT: I think it was in the 'misc for sale' forum. Can a mod temporarily restore it so the noobs can see what it looked like? Here's the link to the lost page click

Last edited by a moderator:

prove_it

I'll get you some pics of my super clean kensenton gray. Just had it detailed, buffed and undercoated.

i'll be out with the d90 this weekend to get some good pics of #78 fo sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Got it. Keep them coming. Last year I fell behind on the deadline & calendars were being delivered in FEB '09. I don't want a repeat so send those pictures.

I can't believe I have to be begging for pictures for the calendar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif. I know, I'll just fill all the pages with different shots of my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

turbowop

I plan to try and get some shots in the sun tomorrow now that all the parts I've been waiting on are done. I'll email them to you if I get some decent ones.

NateCrisman

I'm going to send you two that are so/so (graveyard shots), but Im still in progress of cleaning up the exterior of #139 and planning out my shoot location and waiting for leaves to change color in NJ. But you WILL get something from me that should be usable. Promise

Olson

I should have you some action shots from my track day on the 6th!!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
someone with a good camera can get some "meet" shots at MOD you can possibly use.

For those that haven't submitted pictures yet, you better bring your A game. The pictures I've received so far are really good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif.

I'd like to ask everyone that submitted or will submit pictures to not post those pictures on the board. I'd like to keep them viewer fresh so when I release the pictures for the calendar they'll still have some newness to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No it's not. I need more pictures. Please when you submitt them, make sure they are the hi-res version. Can't stress that enough. I've gotten some that didn't meet this criteria & those will not make the cut. Please send quality pictures. What about pictures from MOD?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts