The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2010 GVR4 Calendar *Pics Added* **Calendars Shipped**

bustedsm

I'll have the car running in time and will get you pictures....prepare to have 808 in the calendar again this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What's the official deadline for pics? Any specific criteria for the pictures? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting Garfield Wright:
What about pictures from MOD?

I got something that I'm putting together, hopefully done this weekend.

BoostedAWD91

i think there should also be a engine bay calendar. It would be nice to see all the very nice engine builds in one place

Quoting Dbossman:
What's the official deadline for pics? Any specific criteria for the pictures? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Please refer to my original post. The picture can be of the whole car or a specific part of the car. I will incorporate your userid, badge #, name & country in the photo so everyone knows the car belongs to you.

coreyc123

I have another month to clean up 760\1000 install the vortex gen and get some nice pictures.Also i summited pics of my old vr4 can i summit more?

^ Really.... I need pictures that we can all appreciate. Guys please read my original post.

atc250r

Staff member
Luke took some fantastic shots of Jeremy's car today. Someone at the lake we were at asked if it was a photoshoot for a car magazine which tells you the quality of Jeremy's car and the effort Luke was putting into the photos. Get a hold of Luke and ask him for some good shots. There are also probably some good ones of their two cars together.

John

Corey,
That last post wasn't directed @ you but in response to the post above Mark's. You can submit as many pictures you want. They just need to be good quality & hi-res. Take a look at my original post to give you some tips on what not to do when taking the pictures.

atc250r

Staff member
I have an awesome pic of my car for you Garfield. Sorry its a little dark but I think its a shoe in:

Nice, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbowop

Quoting coreyc123:
I have another month to clean up 760\1000 install the vortex gen and get some nice pictures.Also i summited pics of my old vr4 can i summit more?

Please don't install a vortex generator on your car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

And it's suBmit, not summit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

You'd be surprized at how the proper lighting & angles makes pictures look a lot better. Clean it up & shoot some pics after you give it a good bath. Make the pictures highlight the good & downplay the bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Dawn, mid-day & sunset are the best times to take pictures.

Quoting atc250r:
I have an awesome pic of my car for you Garfield. Sorry its a little dark but I think its a shoe in:

Nice, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

It's a shoe in for halloween /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting Garfield Wright:
You'd be surprized at how the proper lighting & angles makes pictures look a lot better. Clean it up & shoot some pics after you give it a good bath. Make the pictures highlight the good & downplay the bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Dawn, mid-day & sunset are the best times to take pictures.

Well I usually shoot for Dawn or Sunset, direct sun sucks for shots anyway.
I found a decent spot for shots and it happens to be right outside base.
A couple samples, but like I said just one more thing to do.
This was a couple days ago around 6:30-7:00am, and yes that is all fog behind the car.

The last one might work. A few tips, I can see a t-shirt or something strung over the driver's seat, the window is down so I can see things that distract me from the car, I can see a there's a bit of paint missing on the bumper (can be fixed in photoshop). I do notice the amg wheels though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif. Was the car cleaned before these shots were taken?

raptorWagon

It's a seat cover, they were just some quick shots I took after getting the wheels on today. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. That bumper is coming off, I'm ordering paint off paintscratch.com for the JDM bumper I got from you. I had to do some minor sanding in various spots where it got scratched from transit. No it wasn't cleaned till right after these pics, but as I mentioned these were just samples to make sure I'm on the right track.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned