The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

'09 Calendar

GIjoe

Awesome pics!

little sad that I didnt make it up there...oh well...:)

They look GREAT! When will you be taking orders and what will they cost?? Thanks for your efforts on this project.

All the pictures I've posted is a scale down version from the hi-res that I already have. There may be one that is coming up a little short but I'll contact that member.

I need everyone's blessings before I can send this to be printed. So let me know if the photos are a go or maybe one should be switched out for another.

The sooner I get everyone's feedback the sooner I can move on in getting this out for delivery before Christmas. The price will be comparable to this year calendar. If i remember correctly it was ~ $28 shipped.

Quoting I got one too:
Where should we send hi-res version?

I already have it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

I have a deadline of this Friday to send these off to the printer. This is still enough time to get them printed & mailed for delivery before December 25th.

I'll start accepting paypal payments @ [email protected]. You must put '09 gvr4 calendar' both in the subject & message/notes of the payment. I'll also add it to my online store.

Price is $28 ea & $25 (more than one) shipped for domestic members. International is $36 shipped.

So for members that are within close proximity, just get together & send me one payment with the qty @ the discounted price.

curtis

Quoting GSR:
i like june

June's picture is bad ass. Who's the maniac behind the wheel.

Champ_168

December should have been a car on jack stands...

We want to encourage people to keep their cars in running condition so they can qualify for a calendar spot not the other way around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

A total of 41 pics are in the calendar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif & I tried not to have any duplicates /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I touched up a few of the pictures so they actually look a lot nicer.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've added the 99.99% of the final pictures to the for sale ad check them out MISC For Sale.

These will be resent to the printer tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

streetmasters

sept and oct should be switched....with those trees it looks more halloween /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned