The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2010 GVR4 Calendar *Pics Added* **Calendars Shipped**

BoostedAWD91

thanks gw!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif looks great. Will send payment tomorrow

Last edited:

ApexHunter

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thanks GW for doing this, and everyone who gave pics. Payment sent.

Last edited:

656of1000

...now I can update my sig...

Oh, I really like the photo for November, with the road closed- very nice!

Yeah, that one is bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. I was hoping to get a snow shot for December but nothing with snow was submitted.

Thanks to those that submitted & please don't be upset your car's photo didn't make it into the calendar. A lot of the pictures were small...... way too small & I simply couldn't use them. It's a shame too because some were really nice pictures. I did advise everyone if the pictures stood a chance when I got them & even asked some members to re-take a certain picture that I thought was a really good angle. There were some members I begged to find the hi-res version & send it.

I'm looking to start shipping on Monday December 21, 2009. Might be a little sooner but I want to leave myself some extra time. Thanks for all the orders & keep them coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif.

Last edited by a moderator:

conquesttsi

Payment sent.

Garfield This is awesome! This is going to remind me why I slave away at my job and it will help keep me motivated in the winter months. Thanks so much for doing this.

vegeta1170

payment sent. thanks GW

Thanks for the payments & keep them coming. Please note I'm only running one batch so once they're done that's it.

EMX5636

Money sent and owner of my birthday month... March! They all look great Garfield! Thanks.

BoostedAWD91

I just think the only thing that needs fixed is the cover page.need to see more of her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

656of1000

Sent Payment. Thanks, GW!

onesickcrx

^ lol I haven't even made a members post or a build thread mabe I should do that soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mark, sure you can update those pictures. I have a few sets ready to go out tomorrow. Will ship in order of payment received.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts