The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2010 GVR4 Calendar *Pics Added* **Calendars Shipped**

Hertz

Staff member
Oops, yeah, I have a couple One Lap car pictures I'd like to submit. Will get on that today.

GreenGSX

Ryan, when do we get to see some of those "alien" long exposure shots?

Dennis, I received your pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif. Just remember, do not post the pictures you submit on the board.

Nice picture, but did you read the post I made above yours? Please read my original post for guidelines for submitting pictures for the calendar.

oooops, sorry did not read correctly my humble appologies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Pictures are starting to roll in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif, keep them coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif & thanks for all the submissions. You can submit as many pictures of your car as you'd like. If you think you got a recent shot that's just as good or better than the one(s) you've already submitted, don't hesitate to submit it/them.

Galantvr41062

I will get the car up on jack stands and take a few high res clean pics and Email them your way.

~John

Reminder about the deadline drawing near /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

bustedsm

Looks like I won't be able to make it in this years calendar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Boostdtalon

Here is my submission. Even though the only visible part of my gvr-4 is the side mirror, I thought it would make for a cool calender pic.

Received a few. Just remember this is a gvr4 calendar not an Ebo calendar, k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I have also asked that you 'do not' post the pictures you send to me.

656of1000

I tried to send an email- the server was acting slow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Did you get it OK? Yeah, last minute, I know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got them, thanks. They look good & there are 2 that I really like.

**For others submitting pictures please note:

**** Do not send me links to pictures - I don't have time to click onto another server & scroll through pictures.
**** Please make sure the pictures you send meet the minimum size requirements>>>>>>this is very important

I'm making some headway on the calendars. I 'should' have a copy to preview by the end of the week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

onesickcrx

Two things

Would it be possible to make the lines between the days little darker then last year?

Most important when can I place a order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned