The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2012 GVR4 Calendar

I opened up a Paypal dispute.. Its a shame really, was looking foward to showing off the Calander. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

On a Side note, I do hope he is ok and no harm has come to him...

Guys only 13 calendars were purchased. At this point 2 of the guys with their car's in the calendar want a refund so it makes no sense for me to proceed with them but rather to issue refunds. If those 2 guys still want the calendar then I will proceed with final product.

IncorpoRatedX

does that mean Mike didnt pay for his 13???

BrandonEchols

I for one still want a calendar if you'd do them... I know I'm not one of the guys with a car in there, but I was really looking forward to hanging it above my desk in the office.

I still wish to buy them, just didn't hear anything from you and didn't want to get burned.

Glad to see that your ok!

Quoting Alpha Male:
does that mean Mike didnt pay for his 13???

That's correct.
As of now there's one guy that want's a refund & his car is in the calendar. I just sent him a PM & am awaiting a response.

So we are all waiting on one person to choose if we get them or not? Might I ask why? I can understand if you haven't purchased the supplies or had no money into this sale at all. But from your posts it would suggest otherwise.

1/09/12
Quoting Garfield Wright:
I'm behind as the weekend had me tied up with honey do's. Printing will start tomorrow & I should be able to bind & start shipping Wednesday.

Then you posted...
1/14/12
Quoting Garfield Wright:
Just an update. I had some issues with the formatting of the pictures. I'm fixing that this weekend so I can start shipping on Tuesday.

I am just trying to understand why MY 2 copies haven't shipped yet?

I really , really want to understand this situation, but the longer it takes, the stranger things seem to me (could just be my paranoia about buying things online)... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Guys,
I got confirmation from the 2nd person that wanted a refund that he'd take the calendar. So I'll get them printed up & shipped out. Shooting to have them out on Monday.

Dasith

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Guys,
I got confirmation from the 2nd person that wanted a refund that he'd take the calendar. So I'll get them printed up & shipped out. Shooting to have them out on Monday.

20 days in to feb... and still no calender.....

Growing tired of this nonsense.

I ask for an Update and not a word... Knowing how fubared this entire situation has been I would think it would be on the top of the "fix asap" list.

So I ask again, Garfield do you have an update with ANY progress on the calendar???

Terry Posten

What is the point now. The money is gone, at least it was not much.

Lesson learned I guess.

He logged in on the 25th...

If he dont come thru with the Calendars I would hope the board would ban him. Not only would he have scammed members of said board, but also by using this board to help influnace sals with comments like "part of the proceeds go to the board"...

IncorpoRatedX

Anyone have direct contact info for this clown? I'm getting sick of this.

maxpain

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Guys only 13 calendars were purchased. At this point 2 of the guys with their car's in the calendar want a refund so it makes no sense for me to proceed with them but rather to issue refunds. If those 2 guys still want the calendar then I will proceed with final product.

Whats the situation of these ? Do you have printed anything or not ? Im not going to order anything if you dont have anything to sell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you are going to ship these some day in this year, please print two exra calenders ill take those.

jepherz

Staff member
Given the number of voices in this thread, I don't think these calendars are going to happen. Surely don't send any more money at this point.

GSX_TC

im sure he's just going through a rough patch or something. reason i havent ordered my batch yet is because i cant afford it yet till i start working again as a civilian. but i hope by the time im ready he'll have all this sorted out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned