The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How many VR4s are left

jogalant

1892 is live and kickin' thanks to this board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rah1482

No 93 VR-4s here.

Yeah, realized how stupid a comment it was.... Oh well, just wanted to see a pic of a 93 USDM Galant with the grill and the headlight. Copying one but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif how the stock model looked.

Hello! Australia calling...

I've got me a JDM VR4, E39A0003634...

vr4-lake1.jpg

vr4-lake2.jpg

speedyvr4

536/1000 taking my kids to school everyday.almost done bringing it up to date(maintanance repair).Need to do front cv axles and front shocks.Half of the instrument cluster doesn't work,after i fix those things,I can start moddin.

I am the proud owner of 261/1000.
She is running quite well when i can find second gear without the grinds.
Driven 65miles daily 5 days a week back and forth to work.Did driver driver side ball joint and sway bar end links today.

Last edited by a moderator:

looking for my brother and sister 260/1000 and 262/1000 if anyone has seen them
please let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
261/1000 may be up on the auction block soon considering an evo ix.

Last edited by a moderator:

ducttapeguy

Quote:
Hello! Australia calling...

I've got me a JDM VR4, E39A0003634...

vr4-lake1.jpg

vr4-lake2.jpg

My God, thats some beautiful countryside. Where abouts in Australia did you take those pics?

ohmegamike

Hey, I'm not in the registry yet. Number 75/2000 is my DD. Slowly getting the bugs worked out, then it'll be time for some mods! I'll get some pictures up and send my VIN to Iceman for the archives! btw- This board has been invaluable in helping me get some of the car's problems resolved. This is my third dsm, so I should be able to help out some of the newbies too. Great board btw-

My GVR4, 1991 #1154/2000, is alive & well. She's my daily driver for the fall & winter (1999 Kawasaki ZX-9R is my daily driver for the spring & summer.)

This summer she'll be getting new brakes (rotors, steel braided lines, possibly calipers) & suspension, along with a few small hop-ups that have yet to be decided on.

steve

GhostRider please send your VIN and badge # to iceman69510 as well. Thanks!

4Grim

#1948/2000 is here and alive. Just redoing the intercooler setup, new oil cooler setup, and new suspension soon.

Here are some pics from the recent Orlando DSM picnic. I met BoostX and Stealth224 at the meet too.

Here is #1948 getting the work done!

# 248 of 2000 here, not a d/d... ran 11.48 @ 125 so far with 27psi and ran out of mass air (got a bigger one coming)... run on 110 oct, stock/open dif, stock eprom, pirelli p6000 tire(no slicks) and full interior (including sub box), but now is without abs, ps, a/c, aws...

i guess i'll have to update my time on dsmtimes one of these days, or wait til the new pro-m comes in and the car gets kicked off another track for running too fast (no cage)

-later
-patrick

464/2K

4Grim, nice amg spoiler! is that one of my replicas?

NARF

sup all, 189/1000 here. bodys real beat but she makes 300 whp many redline pulls many times a day.

4Grim

Quote:
4Grim, nice amg spoiler! is that one of my replicas?

Thanks man! I am not sure...I bought mine from Paulo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

91vr4

Got 656/2000 here... Bought it non running and now its running... Hopefully, some upgrades in the near future..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned