The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How many VR4s are left

strokin4dr

^^Yours didn't make the list because you did not put it in your profile. Edit your profile and add your badge number.
-Ryan

464/2K

i found 134/2000 the other day.

Here are pics of 1303/2000 & 733/1000, profile updated as well.

I know #733 doesn't look like much, but I plan on restoring it to absolute bone-stock factory original. Someday..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

464/2K

hey steven post up the Vin#

Muntermugge

Hello all VR-4 fans..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
I am a danish guy, a i am total in love in the VR-4, so i here will tell a little bit about my project
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, 4WS/4WD, 1991, number 1871/2000
I bought a VERY used VR-4 in Dec 2005.(220.000 miles)
I have search for the car in over 10 years, and in December 2005 i found it.
BUT it's not in good condition, so i are going to make it like new again.
It will take long time, because there is no help at all from the danish Mitsubishi importer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif, because it's a USA version, a not a danish bought car from the start.
So i have to get parts from USA, and by eBay, and sometimes Mitsubishi Germany is nice to help me with parts..
So if anyone in USA have parts to give/sell to me, then send me a PM, and maybe i can use it.
But now I only have to make the brakes, and then i will paint it in the original color, and find some great nice wheels for it..
Hope you all can understand my bad English..
When it's finish, i will come with some fotos

682/1000 here.
Belize w/ sunroof

Just picked it up; needs some help (211k and has been sitting a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

i have 414/2000 which is listed and my uncle has i belive its 27 or 28 of 2000. both are in pickerington ohio

464/2K

get both of the vin#'s and send to icemen

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
I have sent photo of my badge and VIN from my car.

Hmmm, no you have not, at least not to me. PM it to "iceman69510". Tak.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I got in trouble for being on here too much at work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif I have to go through this thread and add a bunch of cars people have posted here. Maybe after that I can do something.

771/2k - 1991 of course vin is JA3CX56U0MZ012293
no sunroof car

I think it was black, heres a pic before I sold it.

I sold it to some kids in Maine a few years ago, it was rough, but running when I left it with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts