The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How many VR4s are left

V8EATER

Quote:
1482/2000 is in the Philippines and is my pride and joy. Looking for a twin to bring home.

It's a 91 by the badge number, but has 92 tails?

I like your grill, btw. is that a 93 usdm?

Quote:
Quote:
1482/2000 is in the Philippines and is my pride and joy. Looking for a twin to bring home.

There are plenty of JDM stuff around here but USDM tails are considered collector's item... Congratulations to rah1482 who is a lucky owner of a US VR-4! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Mine is just a mix of rare parts made into one car...

(please click the thumbnails to view full size image)

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
i will send you a complete set of 92' usdm tail lights for a jdm rs front bumper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

There are plenty of JDM stuff around here but USDM tails are considered collector's item... Congratulations to rah1482 who is a lucky owner of a US VR-4! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Mine is just a mix of rare parts made into one car...

(please click the thumbnails to view full size image)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif the GS-X gets no love.

how many of them exist anyway???

Mine didn't have a badge when I rescued it from the junkyard, I can get the vin # later. Its not running right now but hopefully soon enough it will be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jepherz

Staff member
Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif the GS-X gets no love.

how many of them exist anyway???

Weren't there only 1000 to begin with?

curtis

0475/1000 daily driver
Tranny grinds, (5th one I think) abs light stays on, only minimal parts are stock but I like her, Next up is the total suspension redo then maybe a cage

rah1482

Yup, it's a 91 but I do like the 92 tails, so I installed it. The front is a 93 as confirmed by Harry. Guess this makes my car span 3 years. That said, anybody have a picture of a 93 VR ? Are the tails the same as a 92 ? With crystal headlights, I could complete a 93 exterior.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts