The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How many VR4s are left

fastasleep

72/1000 (NB) is owned by a guy in my hometown. All I know is it's not running and needs a motor. No VIN

ducttapeguy

This is great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Keep it coming. I just remembered a couple of weeks ago I met a mechanic at a Mitsu. dealer in denver who had a belize green vr4. I asked him to check out the board since he said he had never heard of it. I forgot what # he had. I will try to get in touch with him as soon as I can.

4orced4door

Also I see 229/1000 is registered. Is that from my old account (actually my current login name is still 229of1000 but I changed display name to this like three years ago) or is that from a newer user? 1788/2000 is not in the list either, and that is my old car / Cy's car.

Last edited:

a2vr4

582/2000 is my DD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

update /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

I currently own 229/1000 (currently being returned to stock) and 1667/2000 (waiting for some more parts), both of which are accounted for on the list.

^What! You brought a USDM Galant VR-4 into the Philippines? Usually it's the other way around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif still oh so very cool though.

also, I'm lonely at the bottom of the sh*t list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

rah1482

Quote:
^What! You brought a USDM Galant VR-4 into the Philippines? Usually it's the other way around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif still oh so very cool though.

also, I'm lonely at the bottom of the sh*t list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It was already here. I just bought it from a guy who had 2 USDM's. Guess it's a matter of wanting what is not readily available. You guys like JDM and we like USDM. Makes our cars unique.

Another angle. (Vented hood waiting for a paint job.)

Hertz

Staff member
Those of you who are posting that "yours isn't listed" or need to make a correction to my list, that list is pulled from the board's profiles. If you need to make a change, edit your profile

Quote:
I currently own 229/1000 (currently being returned to stock) and 1667/2000 (waiting for some more parts), both of which are accounted for on the list.

I have 1666/2000.

#27 just got a new motor, new starter, new water pump, battery, etc. bascicly shes brand new with about 5 miles on her right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned