The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Carbon Fiber hoods and trunks are done!!

hrm why doesn't your car run? it was running last time i saw it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

cOmpressor

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Tomorrow we are test fitting on a gvr4 and hopefully we can post pictures. Can you guys confirm who is in for sure and for what part?

Thank you

pachood_1953

Do you know how long you will be selling them for?

I plan on painting my car this winter if all goes well during/after break in on my new motor...If I did buy them, I would probably get both parts..but that wouldnt be for several months.

BoostedAWD91

+1^^ im definatly interested in one as well, but it will be a few months before i can buy one. u gonna continue to make them or is this a 1 time thing

strokin4dr

I will take a trunk next week. (so glad you went with the idea of pluging the key and spoiler holes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) I will definately take a JDM hood as soon as they are done. I just hope that you will go with the EXACT same design as the JDM stock with the separate vents that bolt in and not just molded; that is what will make on break the deal for me. Also, if you could shave the holes for the washer sprayers like you did for the key on the trunk, that would be a definate plus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Some good pics of both installed on a gvr4 would really help sell your products though. You had plenty of pics of all your sexy cf parts for dsm's on the tuners thread, I'm sure that really helped to spread the message that you guys are legit.
-Ryan

The parts will be made strictly on order. We will continue making them. However, if we dont get at least 15 out of each our manufacturer might have a problem completing another project. (JDM hood).

As soon as we get pictures in I will post them up.

Last edited by a moderator:

14u2nV

Depending on pix, I'll buy a hood in two weeks and a trunk soon after. Can send deposit if necessary.

strokin4dr

Quoting kamilatHirev:
However, if we dont get at least 15 out of each our manufacturer might have a problem completing another project. (JDM hood).

Well damn, that sux for me and the others who opted for the jdm hood from the get go. You guys that were all about these hoods when this was first posted need to step up. I will stick by what I said and buy one of each, no question about it. If we have to, Im sure some of us(myself included) would be willing to put down a deposit to get the ball rolling on the JDM hoods.
-Ryan

slobra

My hood is pretty banged up, so I am in need of a hood. Give me a couple weeks and i'll buy one.

Brunoboy

if you say shipping is 120-130 per, Is there a discount on picking it up?
-shane

Now all we need is a paypal from you guys with your name and adress and what you are buying. If you buy two pieces I will take off $100 from the total.

Our paypal is [email protected]

We can start cranking them out.

Flip4G63

what would buying both cost shipped to 79602. lmk thanks pm me if you want

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts