The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Carbon Fiber hoods and trunks are done!!

Quoting pachood_1953:
Quoting Mike_1101:
Quoting tsiboy:
i dont know why everyone keeps asking about the jdm hoods. he has already said if sales of these hoods dont cut they will not be making anything else for us.

Because the amount of votes for a cf jdm hood in the beginning was much higher than the amount of votes for a usdm cf hood. Everyone already knows where to get an oem or invader style cf hood, no one makes a cf jdm hood so wouldn't that have been the obvious choice if you really wanted to sell a lot of hoods? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Yeah, but that cf oem hood style hood is garbage...

I also feel pretty bad about this, I really wish I had the funds to spring on this deal immediately to lift the guilt.

My hood isn't garbage. I see a lot of people on here complaining about price all the time. They'd rather buy the cheap china ebay crap than spend a few extra bucks on a quality part.

HiRevs new cf parts look like great quality but for those who notice small details, sometimes those small details can make or break a deal. It also doesn't help when someone is asking you to commit to something that hasn't even been made yet.

spooling92vr4

I have the oem cf hoood its a tcsportline it fits decent except for the front right corner.. which sucks. but its still a pretty nice piece

GSX_TC

reet-triple-facepalm.jpg

vr4210

i guess nevermind Ive read all the complaints against hirev and they are not in business? Did anyone on here receive a cf hood or trunk and like what they received?

raptorWagon

Quoting vr4210:
i guess nevermind Ive read all the complaints against hirev and they are not in business? Did anyone on here receive a cf hood or trunk and like what they received?

Really asking if they are in business or not!
Basically, shady bullshit and fitment was off on them a bit. Lesson learned, carbon fiber + groupbuy + galantvr4.org will never happen again!

Saw this popped up and immediate laughter ensued Rofl!

turbowop

Maybe you didn't notice, but the original poster's username isn't even registered anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

G

Staff member
Dam, I wanted one of these.

G

Staff member
You tell me how it fits.

ktmrider

Quoting Oobie:
He had a wish that failed from the start! lol Here try these guys. click Tell me how it fits. Thanks

Almost positive that company is who made them for Kamil/HiRev in the first place.

holeshotmoe

Since this got resurrected, today I was poking around and found these guys. I emailed and asked if they could make them and they replied they've been making them for years. I asked him to send me some pictures.

Yes as we have been making this hood for many years so please open the link below: click Normally, we use 2x2 twill American weave carbon fiber however you can choose most colors on our website. We can also give you quantity discount for 5 pieces or more if you interest so please let us know, thank you.
Regards,
Peter McKnight
Versus
AdvanCarbon.com
ChargeSpeedUSA.com
Gemballa-USA.com
VersusTradingCo.com Premier4509 & VeilSide
North America Exclusive Distribution
D +1 310 962-7887
F +1 310 885-5988
Social Media:
WhatsApp ID: VersusTradingCo.com
Line User ID: Premier4509

Last edited:

JNR

Damn lot of 'unregistered', previous members in this thread!

Terrance362

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif I need someone to buy one and post a video of the product, and I don't want to see some crazy 360p quality video from the 90's. Looks like if you send your money you will never get your product and will send countless e-mails with no answers.

slugsgomoo

this is a group buy that went terribly wrong. Only some of us actually got what we paid for.

There is a guy who's currently making some, and will offer them for sale on a "already made, pay me" basis, versus a "pay me, and I might make it" basis.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned