The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What you would like made in Carbon Fiber

pms replied! forgot to log in as i checked out the thread lol

as for the sunroof plug, i personally would rather not, alot can go wrong there, as we all know every car is differnt, i would hate to make a mold and make the part and it not fit some cars while it fits others fine. it would have to be on a custom part, and id need the car for a bit to do that. so if your locak, sweet, if not, my apologies. itsjust my craftsmanship and customer satisfaction is important, and that would be an iffy part lol.

as for the grills, are u wanting like the upper grill surround? i could do that?
as for the bottom billet looking grill, that might be a little tricky, amd take away from the look as i would be adding a few millimeters in girth to each rung of the grill.

mountaineerjeff

It could probably be done without any mesh and then we could use aftermarket mesh.

kama1

carbon amg door and dash trims would be great instead of wood

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts