The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What you would like made in Carbon Fiber

mountaineerjeff

how bout sun visors,3 or 4 inch intake pipe, fuse box/lid.

Hi guys! Sorry i didnt chime in sooner, !
I understand the outlook on a CF or any kind of group buy for that matter, theres alot of shady sh@t out there..
i dont really do group buys, as i work now its on a customer by customer basis it pretty much works like this: you tell me what you want, i quote, we talk, then paypal transaction, i get your part, do the work , snap pix for your enjoyment as its shipped back to ya.
Like in the link, you can see ive been around alot of the 2g/dsm forums for awhile (dsmtuners,2gnt.co, aseclub.net, ebay, etc.) i know that not necessarily going to win anyone over with trust, but its nice to see that im not just appearing out of thin air lol.

as for fiberglass gauge pods,
what about gauge pods that would replace 1 or both center vents? or some that would be molded into your upper steering wheel column cover?

some ideas for CF could be:
glove boxes
arm rest
door and dash trims
Fuel door
anything else just ask!

As for the valve cover, i can wrap one, the one i did a while ago has lasted pretty well, about a yr, so knowing that , it can be done, but i wouldnt expect it to last more then a year without re-clearing, that all depends on your setup, i have a lot of heat from the turbo, so im sure that doesnt help..lol

heres a link to my Myspace, theres some pix on there of previous work, and my rides etc. so feel free to add me, pm me or email me if you have any questions or concerns : [email protected]

click

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

tsiboy

i still say mudflaps!!!!!!!!

look at these fronts that were posted in the how to section

img.php

mountaineerjeff

or that rear 'visor'

tsiboy

the visor would be good also, but not in CF. it might block a lot of the rear visibility

mountaineerjeff

eh, maybe, but I just look at everything before it gets behind me lol

onesickcrx

Smooth AMG style side skirts
Front lip
Interior trim peace's
Fuse box lid
Brake & Clutch caps / covers

Valve cover cost to much to make and sell but would be really cool

curtis

Quoting Whoodoo:
Curtis, I wanna see that picture! Carbon/Kevlar is cool stuff. We made a three piece seat out of the stuff for the FSAE car here a few years ago.

I spent 3 hours looking other night and nothing. I'm 90% positive it was on the web but I think was in a pdf file I found during research. As with everything on the web when you want to find it nothing, 99% of the time its just happen upon more than search.

By the way to the new member that doing the CF.... you got skills, I'll send you a PM when I get a chance with some ideas.

onesickcrx

carbon fiber jdm bumper exhaust tip gaurd like the evos have

Thanx guys!

if any one has say, a spare part like interior trim, glove box fuse cover etc, id like to scoop it up and do a few that way you can see a part rather then us talking bout it lol. so if ne 1 has somthing like that lying around or want to work sumthing out, lmk! thanx guys!

RedTwo

Those cheap looking 'canards' (I thought that ment duck wing in french) they throw up on ebay every now and again but this time, make them for the wing mirrors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Actually, if you could mass produce the underbody splitter that the time attack VR4 has from Costa Rica?...

BoostedAWD91

Quoting glowryder:
Thanx guys!

if any one has say, a spare part like interior trim, glove box fuse cover etc, id like to scoop it up and do a few that way you can see a part rather then us talking bout it lol. so if ne 1 has somthing like that lying around or want to work sumthing out, lmk! thanx guys!

Ive been trying to contact you and have sent a few pm's but havent heard anything back

tsiboy

101879-0-0-0.jpg

71338-0-0-0.jpg

either of these grills would be nice. i can never decide which i like most, so maybe both? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

I thought Paulo still made the AMG grille in CF over at Retro-spec Click
Eterna would be cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TRBODSM

Quoting onesickcrx:
carbon fiber jdm bumper exhaust tip gaurd like the evos have

I would be in for one of these.
Mudflaps would be cool also.

tsiboy

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
I thought Paulo still made the AMG grille in CF over at Retro-spec Click
Eterna would be cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

it's an amg "style" grill. its not the same. it looks like this

15765-0-0-0.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned