The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I just met "Miles" from here on GalantVR4

s_firestone

Is was nice getting meet Miles, we literally passed at a stop light. 1st board member I've ever gotten to meet, and after only 9 years as a member. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice to meet you Miles!!!

s_firestone

Haha, sorry I mis-spelled his name. Myles!!

I was stopped at a light. He pulls up going the other way in a truck. "Is that a Galant VR-4???" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I bet he logs on when he gets home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lancer99

It's been awhile since I've seen Myles on the forum. I think he sold hes white VR-4 a couple years ago to move with his job if not mistaken.

Myles

Hahaha, didn't even think to look on here. I just got a FB message from slugs showing me this thread. It was the first GVR4 I've seen since moving to Utah, I had to say something. In my GVR4 days I would have stalked and followed one for miles. And no Hertz I had just got back from fire so I probably had a silly beard.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned