The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The I hope to make "Turboren" proud build thrend.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting citymunky:

So, I'm going to cut my losses and move on. Maybe I'll be back the rest of them........

To Ren, sorry I failed you buddy.

/end.

Don't be so hard on yourself, dude. At least you're not too proud to know when to get out. I think most of us have been at the crossroads ready to give up, and sometimes the best road is to cut your losses until time, money, and interest are more abundant. I know this hobby takes up a large part of my time and money, which is why it takes me months to accomplish some of the stuff I want to do to my Galants. Some people don't have the luxury of leaving a shitbox Galant ripped apart in their garage for months on end, so don't feel bad.

What would be a real tragedy is if you let this car rot in your garage when you know it would be better served in someone else's. When you come to that realization, and can honestly admit to yourself that your time and patience are out, it's the right call to move on, IMO.

I'm sure you'll get back in the game eventually. They always come back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned