The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rescuing #1862

blackvr4

Couldn't handle driving this car on the megan springs anymore, it sat way to low and the spring rate was complete sh*t for the galant. So I bought H&R springs, Rides soooo good now, not feeling the rake tho.

Just a few pics I snapped today.

Gvr41.jpg

Gvr42.jpg

Gvr43.jpg

Gvr44.jpg

Gvr46.jpg

gvr45.jpg

Nate

Man, if you tape up the windows with newspaper and painter's tape, and hit those door frames with some flat black, it'll really help. It transformed my white Galant from decent looking to looking REALLY good for its age. :)

Nice save.

blackvr4

I have been thinking about doing that! The door frames do look pretty old.

Nate

I can't tell you how much it helps the look of an old white Galant. White paint is easy to make look great with a wash and wax, but the door frames (and I did the door handles, too) really set it off when they're nice and black.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned