The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How many VR4s are left

Sr71sss

Pare Ko,

where you from in the PI you close to the Banawae auto markets? Curious since I'm trying to contact my parents there in the Quezon province to get me some mitsu parts especially for the galant vr4 and also my L300 mitsu cargo van, I want to get the front HID headlights for my van to update the lighting, let me know if you can hook me up much appreciated, BTW I might be flying back there in December for vacation with the family.

Jun Dadia Abastillas Jr.
gvr4 1196/2000, Lic#EVO-VR4. [

Last edited by a moderator:

To add yourself to the list you just need to go to your profile and where it says badge number, enter your badge number. Iceman keeps a database of the cars, which are accounted for, which are totaled, etc. By PMing him your VIN he can enter it in to the database. If someone else has owned the car previously and was a member of the board, he may be able to get you some history of it to, mainly just who owned it but you never know. He can also tell what options it came with from the factory.

-Josh

toybreaker

iconoclast
857/1000 may live again.

Not running would be an understatement in this case..

It's on stands,stripped to a bare shell. This car took a shot in the back at some point, and the damage was more substantial than it first appeared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

It's been thru several owners since the incident, and nobody had the heart to pull the badge off the dash and finish it off/part it out. It's definately tweaked some, and missing some pieces parts,(like the entire drivetrain for example.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) but everything that makes a vr4 a vr4 is there...waiting to do 4 wheel powerslides again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

It doesn't know it yet, but it's about to become a severe duty winter beater/lite duty rally car, and live on 18 miles of dirt road at 9200 feet...I'm kind of curious how it's going to take the news...

Anybody local want to play cars?

Nijasan

Hmm I thought I sent iceman my info years ago. Anyways, 1373 is alive and kicking as my daily driver. Black, 131k miles, FL/CA car with 0 rust hooray!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
You did probably. I have it. The list that is in this thread is from board registrations, not my list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I want to correlate but I have not had any time to do anything with the list from here yet.

Belize Green 1101/2000 is alive and well in my possession. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

900/1000 is alive and running strong. I just bought 473/2000 a couple months ago and she will be back on the road soon. The top end was shot and the front end of the car needs to be pulled back out, but i'll save her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Should be running next weekend.

464/2K

you can add 911/1000 and 951/1000 and 191/1000

Last edited:

Redlinegvr4

also add 100/2000 (sold and engineless) my old car.. and 1938 (rip) my first one

I just recruited Mitsusheriff to this site. He is the owner of 17/1000 and is the General Manager of the dealership in New York. They sold my car 18/1000 originally and others too. He said he would post the information of his car on here in a few days.

a_santos

352/2000 alive and well, currently under the knife, but alive and well. Soon to be causing trouble on the streets again.

misterfixit

Quote:
Hello! Australia calling...

I've got me a JDM VR4, E39A0003634...

vr4-lake1.jpg

vr4-lake2.jpg

Hey thats like mine, mine not as nice pics, but my vin is E39A-00006364!

Rich

biglady112

Didn't see mine on the list. Nile black 338/2000 alive and well. Was a daily driver for a few months until I picked up my 89 turbo mirage. She has 112,xxx miles and ready for more. Fresh motor and head and ready for more. Laid down 191hp/201tq bone stock. Previous owner drove her every day. I just made it better.

Steven

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned