The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Build Thread of 1415/2000

LIV4PSI

My Subaru is wrapped, and I've never had any problems. It gets soaked. Swain tech is definitely, but also a lot more expensive

Last edited:

transparentdsm

right on, i guess since i already did it ill just leave it on there for now and once it starts to look bad and fall apart, ill just take it all off and switch to the Swami Tech stuff. thanks

transparentdsm

so today i went and bought a D51 series honda Optima Yellowtop for her. for the time being im putting in the same location as the last battery and soon i will be hiding it like Justin did with his. i also decided to remove the muffler that i had on my car and its just straight piped for the time being. the car sounds amazing without a muffler, but i will be buy a few different mufflers to figure out the sound im really looking for.

coyotes

Mine sounds ok with an older worn out magnaflow and a high flow cat. It still sounds less *4g63* like than most though. how do you get that particular midrange rumble sound.

coyotes

I don't want to be loud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I will replace the muffler eventually, I am ok with how it sounds now.

bobdole

Quoting transparentdsm:
I just want to say big thanks to Charles Back(BobDole) for a great price on the front rotors and pads and for the hood struts. im really really happy, thank you!!

Looks great and thanks for the kind words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

transparentdsm

So today was the first time i had to use a tow truck.... the fuel pump went out. so im going to step up the game, im going to a AEM 320LPH. kinda excited about it.

transparentdsm

got my rims from G the other day. there nice and light, 32lbs a rim with the tire on it. not sure what the tires weigh. also i installed my fuel pump and all i have left to do for the meth kit is wire in a fuse and a switch. cant wait to get my alignment done next week. the car just always needs something done and i love working on my car!

coyotes

very nice, I'm waiting to see tomorrow if my paycheck is screwed up or not (it usually is wrong). if it's right then I am gonna be spending some money on my car too! it is always fun to me to blow money on that thing. It has been a while since i've had a car that I've really enjoyed. I liked my turbo volvos, but they were all automatic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif having a 5 speed is pretty important to me.

transparentdsm

so ive put about 8k miles on the car since i changed my trans fluid and i figured lets see what we've got.... answer is a very very sad transmission. it looks like the silver surfer pissed in my transmission.

good thing im in the process of rebuilding my other transmission. that is going to have an EVO3 RS 5th gear.. really happy about that.

transparentdsm

so i made some purchases today, i got tires fro the new rims and i bit the bullet and started my exterior changes, i bought myself a JDM rear bumper.

LIV4PSI

For real. I had a harder time finding a rear bumper than I did a front.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned