The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I want to get me some new rims...

PJGross

How about some 17" Forgeline RSs in factory PC black? 4 lug
I happen to have a set that has never been used sitting in my attic.

I believe there are pics of polished RSs on here but none of my black ones on a car. I'd have to put them on and take pics, but my car has no brakes currently and is up on stands.

I was just thinking that when I did mount one in the driveway to just see what it looked like that it was before digital cameras were an every day item... I had no camera at the time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif 2001 ish.

-PJ

GSX_TC

Quoting omertaitalia:
i used to have those but the work miesters, just a little off topic but gsxtc are those knock off volk challenges on your galant?

not sure, their just called TIG 1's

GSX_TC

Quoting omertaitalia:
you can order whatever size they offer out of theyre catalog, they have dsm friendly sizing

yep but they run ya about 800 a rim though haha i checked

omertaitalia

Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting omertaitalia:
i used to have those but the work miesters, just a little off topic but gsxtc are those knock off volk challenges on your galant?

not sure, their just called TIG 1's

heres my 19in volk sf challenge on my z
IMG_0505.jpg

omertaitalia

Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting omertaitalia:
you can order whatever size they offer out of theyre catalog, they have dsm friendly sizing

yep but they run ya about 800 a rim though haha i checked

yup i have ordered them before, one of the first z's to run 11 in rims in the back, my work setup was 9.5 up front 11 out back.sold it last year 2400$ just the rims, had them for 2 years.
IMG_0427.jpg

36462_1387211313943_1041840139_30903076_8027703_n.jpg

raptorWagon

Quoting transparentdsm:
yeah and rims are costly

So are tires, especially if you expect to be going through them rather quickly.

JSchleim18

Wheels can be had for a good deal. Figure out what you want and shop around. Be patient. The chance may come up. It took me 3 years to get a set of Volk TE37's that were absolutely mint for a fair price. Those matched with some Dunlop Direzza Star Specs is pure sex IMO. Street and track.

Andy_S

click

If you want legit wheels at an affordable price, I would suggest this site. Get at least an 8in wide, otherwise there is really no point in getting pricey wheels.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned