The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How many VR4s are left

My badge number #421/1000 is now entered. #421 almost burned yesterday, instead all plastic on the drivers side & front melted. I plan to repair it or sell to someone who will repair it. I sold #400/1000 to Kermit Spears and I don't know what became of it. It was running well when it left here.

Roger Lyon

solidviper89

Mine #425/2000

Also ive seen acouple like 3 galants not sure if they are VR4 though I will check just to make sure

I saw the colors im not sure if the nile black or belize green are exclusive to the VR4.

i dont know where i fit it with the badge numbers but here goes. i have badge number 00/2000 verified by iceman. 1 of 8 unbadged i think. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

I bought #1072 0f 2000 in '94 with 47,000 miles on it and now have 204,000 miles. It is for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

4Grim

I know it would be alot of work..but it would be pretty cool to have a viewable Galant VR4 database. Pics of running, non running or last known pic of each numbered GVR4, Current to previous owners, Current and previous locations, Short list specs (Color, Sunroof, etc etc) and any special recoginitions whether track event wins, rally wins, car show wins, and media exposure.

Like I said, it would be nice..but I doubt anybody here has that much time to put something together since most of us work, have family lives, or spending alot of time getting their Galant finished and running. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited:

spartan

Don't we already have that, it's called the members ride section?

NARF

I sold the shell of #189/1000....... and was lucky enough to find #397/1000 wich is almost road worthy.

941/1000 is in my hands and will be well cared for. Right now its in the garage as I just ran it at Irwindale(Cali) last thursday(1NOV07). Not much done to it and was getting about 10.1 runs on the 1/8 mile. Pretty slow, but was using it as a baseline before I do the work on her. Gonna be a gut and fix. Looking at getting a 2.2L engine and a six speed trans if possible. Have to look into it. But will be great when I am done. Goes up on the jack stands on 8NOV07 and will be up for awhile.

charmcity

Well add 357/1000 in baltimore, trying to get it sorted out, but soon it will be my daily driver been parked for about 5 years I got it in 01/07 and been buying parts ever since. Pray 4 me....body good and will post pics when I drive her and clean her up.

vtecds1

Mine is about to come out of hibernation. My buddy picked her up Friday and i should have her back by next weekend. Bought her in Feb.05 with 52k miles, July 05(pulled motor out)56k miles, Aug.06(shipped to Illinois from Vegas), Nov.07(finally getting work done)...Hopefully there's no problems with the rebuild. It`s been so long that i dont even know what a turbo car feels like. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts