The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Best or Very good Mechanic NY NJ or CONN

Hey guys i am looking for a really good mechanic that will take the time to fix the issues that i have with my GVR4, i have a crazy idle issue and shutoff problem combined with a cold start issue where my car just shuts off after running really rough for about 2 min each time. I want to have this fixed and i need a person that knows there way around our cars and will take the time.

Thanks Jason

SmoothCustomer

But yeah, it sounds like a TB problem to me. Probably really easy and cheap to fix. I would have a local guy who knows stuff help you out for free/the price of lunch first.

Free is always good and if they are close even better, just give me the information and i will be there, Just about to have a ton of time off work and this is my daily driver. Do i bring lunch or are we ordering to the garage or driveway? I live in Freeport LI

Thanks Jason

IF you want to give me a few names of email addresses i would give them a call and see if they want to take on the project. that would be cool.

alansupra94

I got a spare throttle body if you think that is the issue.

I don't need it so you can have it for free...I might be in NYC helping out someone with their galantvr4 anyways /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hey guys i wanted to say thanks for all that help, the intake had a leak in about two places, it was remove and resealed and the car is running great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned