The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

909/1000 Build thread

jeverts

Mill is back up and running. Fun little project that I am working on. Billet oil pan for EVO X this is OP1 that is finished hopefully I will have OP2 done tomorrow.

jeverts

Got the oil pan finished up today. Considering the cost of material I might considering doing this for my Galant.

fourforty

i could defiantly get in on buying a cap. even with or without numbers. also for the oil pan as well. i would like to hear how well it stays sealed with the silicone RTV for the pan gasket.

jeverts

Here is better view of what I am doing with the manifold. This is why I wanted the PS relocated and I didn't care about the alternator.

jeverts

Thank you. I can't take full credit for this, Andrew does amazing work. I just told him where I wanted the turbo and he is doing the rest.

weirdbeard

Good stuff dude.
I am super jealous of your garage.
I am hoping my next house has a beefy garage so I can store more stuff I don't need. Keep up the good work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

jeverts

I miss that garage, I don't live there anymore. I still own it but I am renting it out. If I didn't move I would have put a furnace in it. It is already piped for NG and is insulated. But working at MAP has its benefits. Chris is nice enough to let me keep my car here and use the equipment after hours. I wouldn't be able to do the things that I am doing now without that. Thank you for the kind words.

EHmotorsports

amazing! I cannot wait until i can fire up my small cnc mill! I miss making Billet things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts