The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newer to galant not new to the dsm world.

jeverts

Hey guys thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jason from the Milwaukee area. I bought number 909/1000 about two years ago. Before that I owned a 96 gst. I have been working on 4g63 motors for over 10 years. 909 is just about completely torn down at the moment. I was having a lot of electrical issues with how hacked up the wiring is in the car. I have some big plans for the car. I picked up a fp3065 and eagle rods looking to get some wiseco pistons and run speed density and e85. I'm also working on some billet motor mounts and other billet brackets. I'm trying to replace most of those ugly sheet metal parts in the engine bay. Pictures to come. Thanks guys.

ghostinthevr4

Welcome congrats on picking up the galant. I have a build similar to what your doing minus the billet mounts I have polys all around. I got the eagle wiseco combo, running SD with the 3065 on e85. Before that turbo I had an HX40 pro, I give the edge to the FP3065 you'll love the turbo it's a beast on the streets.

jeverts

The mounts wont be solid. I will still use a poly insert. I still need to design up the driver and passenger side mounts and hopefully get to machining them soon.

jeverts

Been busy with work, working on the car and the garage. Finally got some pictures for you guys.

My garage is disaster at the moment. I was building a bench and tearing down the car and engine. I will be working on getting all that stuff organized. In the mean time I have been working OT and saving to get the block machined and working on getting some pistons.

citymunky

That garage is not a disaster. I wish had the amount of space you have.

jeverts

Its a disaster in my eyes. I get really pissed when I can't find stuff so I organize it beyond belief. I will take another picture when I am done cleaning it up. Its a 2.5 car and It feels like a one car. I also need a forced air heater that can run off of natural gas. Winter is around the corner and I will be spending a lot of time back there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts