The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

909/1000 Build thread

KiNgMaRtY

Congratulations!

I too have Recaro baby car seats. I have 2.They are great and the material is very durable after various washes.

Last edited:

jeverts

Its the SSX pressure plate with the ceramic disk. I dont know what stage that is. The flywheel is just a standard comp clutch lightweight steel flywheel.

jeverts

Found the Front Calipers that I am going with. They are 4 pot brembo calipers off of an 05 CTS-V. I would say that is a good price on calipers.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Let us know about the appearance when you get them. I don't believe that Rock Auto powdercoats the rebuilds on Brembo calipers.

jeverts

Yeah they have remans on there for $30 cheaper. Had a guy buy these for his truck and they came in looking brand new.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Powdercoated as from the factory or not?

GSTwithPSI

Quoting jeverts:
Found the Front Calipers that I am going with. They are 4 pot brembo calipers off of an 05 CTS-V. I would say that is a good price on calipers.

I assume you're making your own brackets?

turbohf

wow. that's a great price on calipers. cheaper than used EVO calipers. I might be interested in brackets if they fit under EVO wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jeverts

I was planning on using evo rotors and I have evo 8 enkies that I plan to have them fit into.

Quoting turbohf:
wow. that's a great price on calipers. cheaper than used EVO calipers. I might be interested in brackets if they fit under EVO wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ApexHunter

^ I had a feeling that was the case. I assume the front pads are FMSI # 1001?

That price is extremely reasonable. Almost seems too good to be true. Shoot, i might look into replacing the Brownbos on my 2003 Evo with a set of those.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts