The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

909/1000 Build thread

jeverts

Sunday Funday. Got my radiator mounts made. My measurements are a little off but nothing that I can't cut the pegs off and re-weld them won't take care of. Also got some mounting brackets done for the intercooler.

transparentdsm

Quoting jeverts:
Not sure if sarcasm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sorry I was vague on that. I meant to say, the head side flange is flat across the top side.

not sarcasm, i have a problem where things i say and type always sounds like im being an asshole. its the new jersey in me. what you said made total sense and i immediately understood you. im also crazy jealous of the CNC machine you get to use and make parts with. i want to make a bunch of 1 of a kind sh*t for my car. loving the intercooler setup.

89Patches

Quoting transparentdsm:
i have a problem where things i say and type always sounds like im being an asshole.

Hey, me too! Or maybe I am just an asshole...

sh*t looks good! Damn car is gonna billet CNC'd everything by the time your done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Seriously setup looks awesome!

jeverts

Quoting beermebandit:
Such a clean build! Cant wait to see more

Thanks guys. I will be making a lot of billet parts, I don't want to take it to far. I will be powder coating the VC. As beautiful as the FF VCs are, its a little to much for me.

MellowVR4

sickness!!! }:d

jeverts

Making some more progress on 909

Had a guy at work fab me up a bracket to relocated the power steering.

I was also able to work on finishing up the intake manifold. Still have a little bit to go. I am hoping by this weekend I can finish it up.

Op1

Op2

G

Staff member
That's sweet, how much $ do you think you spent on materials?

strokin4dr

Very nice!

jeverts

Quoting G:
That's sweet, how much $ do you think you spent on materials?

About $500 in materials. Which I splurge on getting MIC 6 instead of 6061. Probably would have been in the $300 range if I used 6061.

Thanks guys.

jeverts

I am going to do the 5 lug conversion on my galant but not sure what hubs to get? The rock auto is a little confusing, or maybe I am looking at this wrong.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts