The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The ultimate street galant in the making? Cheekychimp's

Quote:
Paul,

When are you coming to PA to run me for this title? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Maybe CJ Moses or Marty will setup some track time for us.

edit: I almost for got to invite Al. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hey harry ill run u for ur title if u want
ill run u any way u want it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
and im only 2 hours away
let me know

Paul,
Let me know when you're ready I'm glad to assist and any questions I can't answer I'll get Tom D. or Dave M. (The DSMlink owners) to cover /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ

If we're talking about road course or short track we can do that...but I want a shot at the title too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif , but you can leave me out of the bling, street and drag comps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ

Hksvr4

Quote:
hey harry ill run u for ur title if u want
ill run u any way u want it
and im only 2 hours away
let me know

why dont you guys run for time slips. It saves you the two hour drive.

curtis

Damn I had to go to page 3 to find this thread. I can't believe you don't have any thing new to show off.

Or do you. Muhahahahahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bimmubishi

img.php

More strange items for Paul. I thought smokescreen and then I thought water injection but there's no pump so that was out. Anyone know wth these are? I don't and Paul's teasing.

AL

Bimmubishi

Snap! I'll be excited to hear how this comes out. We're set to do something like this on a TDI soon. I haven't seen a propane kit before.

Paul has some lights too from Curtis I think. Modded 93 housings with some internal driving lights.

img.php

Paul wanted me to post that one. We have some FFD Studs here for you too Paul. Wheels should be here on Monday at which point I'll post a picky-poo.

Matticus

Quote:
Propane

Man, is that thing gonna have an onboard BBQ along with everything else?

cheekychimp

Nope ... no BBQ ... just high pressure hard lines and solenoids at both ends (one at the bottle and one just prior to the nozzle) so that we'll be injecting propane as a "LIQUID". The subsequent gaseous change to vapour should create some drastic in-cylinder cooling (not to mention the fact that LPG has an Octane rating of 110).

The aim is to allow us to run 30 psi through the Holset on "high boost" with the 9.0:1 compression without knock rearing it's ugly head ... low boost for daily driving for those of you that are wondering will be a little less severe ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

turboflanagan

I have not seen a pic of the "flame thrower out the tailpipe" kit yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

When is that coming?

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

cheekychimp

Quote:
I have not seen a pic of the "flame thrower out the tailpipe" kit yet.

When is that coming?

... soon ... I got a great deal of this guy on e-Bay, he's got a Talon that can do a 7.35 sec quarter mile. He's been meaning to run Shep for the last two years but the 1500 bhp from the 4G63 bored out to 3.5 litres and stroked with the GT86 turbo and 650 bhp shot of Nos keeps breaking his carbon fibre dog engagement gearbox. He's getting titanium ones built now though so he reckons on being in the sixes soon !!!

anyways he needed some cash for the titanium parts and the special turbine he's building that kicks in at 13500 rpms and so he sold me the following

flame thrower kit (universal) with custom gas filler aperture mounting kit ;
purge led illumination kit ... I've got no NOS so I'm venting the air freshener to atmosphere ;
a special high flow fan for the intake pipe that creates a ramair effect at under 2000 rpms ;
NASA/USAF special order B-2 Bomber Stealth Paint (reduces coefficient of drag by 33%) ;
carbon fibre ignition key ... weight reduction ; and
a special electrical impulse generator that allows the timing equipment at the drag strip to get a reading of the cars speed (normally impossible because of the B-2 Stealth Bomber paint !!!)

Check with Al for details it should be arriving at Dent Sport Garage sometime next week !!!

4orced4door

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

The completed lights are on my car for aiming purposes. Sorry for the bad pictures but I need a new camera. For the guys that want these and have already contacted me. I need 93 lights and a set of 92 backplates along with the fogs that I can get or fogs of your choosing with my approval first . This will be a one at a time deal it took 3 days to get these done not counting all the running for parts a pieces. I just graduated school and haven't even had a day of to sit on the deck and drink beer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry Paul but I had to show them off in there completed form. Plus I wired up the angel eye's and the strobes today just to see how they worked OH man Hong Kong Police are going to be watching you.
Enjoy Curtis

G

Staff member
forget about the holset, you need one of these !

img0019medium4yj.jpg

4orced4door

Those lights are hot at night, but I'm not wild about the blue lenses...

atc250r

Staff member
Speaking of "smoke screen" I've got some info for you when you call me Al! The pimps of Boston have some good info waiting for them. If you can't wait then just PM me.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings