The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

pix!!

Epifool

I'll paypal someone 5 bucks to explain how to upload photos to here from my phone. Its a motorola, android os. If i dont get it soon, im gonna fall into the ios trap.

ktmrider

Pic Size ( under 2Meg ), pixel/frame count ( IIRC 1024x780 or less ), and file type ( JPEG, JPG, etc ). All is listed on the Upload section when you attempt to download.

Most phone cameras make huge pic sizes with maximum frame counts. If you can't edit your pic properties on the phone you'll have to get some type of manipulation software and transfer the snaps to modify. Picasa is free and works well for re-sizing.

marvinmadman

I upload with the Google Chrome Browser. Works easy enough. Just like sharing a pic with texting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Epifool

I'll try differen ways til somethin works. Then pm for pp info to the method that works. Thanks. (Cant help but wonder, though, as you both drive 92's, if i'll need a 1g-2g adapter lol)

gvr4ever

Did your phone come with a USB cable? Small end on one side, larger standard USB for the computer side? If so, plug your phone in to your computer. You should see options like charge only, mount as a hard drive. Mount as a hard drive and you should be able to copy the pictures to your computer. This is what mine looks like. click Looks like it's called micro b.

Another option would be to email the pictures to yourself from your phone and attach the photo's. This would take forever, but I've done it before when I didn't have the cable with me.

Another option would be to get a App service for hosting pictures, upload online and sharing the link instead of directly uploading the pictures to this forum.

se7enine

^^ This, I use a Photobucket app to take photos straight from my phone to my account and use the IMG link for the forums.

marvinmadman

Hope this helps. Should work unless you have a really old Motorola...

Click upload image into post.

Click choose file.

Choose gallery app.

Choose your pic.

Upload

Add reply

Done.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned