The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Info on Sean92AWD?

NateCrisman

Hey guys. Not sure if this kind of post is against ettiquete or whatnot, mods feel free to advise or do whatever you gotta do. This is niether a good guy/bad guy post at all. Trying to find someone that personally knows Sean or what's going on with him.

I haven't been able to contact Sean via PM, or Email in the last month or so. He has no posts since 4/24.

My last contact with him was a PM he sent 5/24:
Quote:

Hey sorry i couldnt back to you sooner had some compilations and needed surgery to align some disks. Just got home today. My buddy did get it out but with me not home didnt know where to ship it. He will ship it on monday i gave him the address and everything.

Previous to that contact was 5/07
Quote:

Yeah Nate im sorry just got on a PC today and was going to send you a message. Got in a accident with my truck and was in the hospital for a week. I talked to a friend of mine and he said he can come get it out and shipped hopefully today if not then def. tomorrow. I would go do it but im in a back brace and cant really move. As soon as he ships it i will scan the receipt with the track number for you.

Sean92AWD (Sean Waterman) posted a partout ad April 22. I sent him a paypal for the aem boost controller.

Some time passes, Im starting to get worried that he had something bad happen. If anyone knows him, has a cell or phone #, or anything please don't hesitate to contact me:
[email protected]
862 251 2571 cell

I do NOT want to start any paypal dispute and mess up his bank account. (it's past time anyway)
Don't want to mess up his good name. I have no intentions of pissing in this guys wheeties if he's hurt and can't get things taken care of. Just don't have any way of contacting him to find out what's up.

If the guy is hurt and owes people parts, Im close enough to come give him a hand parting/shipping if I can get ahold of him. I'm kinda afraid he had some soft of "turn for the worse" health wise.

Last edited:

Hey if you contact Paypal you might be able to get his info.

if you look around you can find Paypal's phone.

But I warn you, dealing with Paypal sucks! They kept asking for my SS# which is illegal in Mass, unless you are providing a line of credit or employing someone (or the police). It took a big old discussion, several transfers and a manager finally googling it up to find that I was right. They think they can break state laws (which is why they are forever getting sued)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts