The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just a Couple of Pics

Hittman

Just had BC Coils installed on the VR-4, plus the new bumper (#3), decided to get a shot with the Evo. Just felt like Pic Whoring. Enjoy!

Also have JDM hood and rear (can't see the hood well in pics)

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Your so lucky, I've been wanting an Evo to drive recently but can't find any close to stock ones around anymore...

KiNgMaRtY

Nice! Reminds me of my cars. White GVR-4 with with JDM bumpers and a Black Evo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mitsuturbo

Quoting GSX_TC:
Your so lucky, I've been wanting an Evo to drive recently but can't find any close to stock ones around anymore...

You're better off trying to find a stock DSM with under 100k miles on it. I dont think a stock evo 8 or 9 exists anymore.

edit: come to think of it, you're probably better off trying to import a stock evo 3, 4, or 5. they're probably more available than a stock USDM evo.

Last edited:

Hittman

actually check the evom forums...there are a couple of stockers FS on there...you just have to be prepared to shell out some dough for em.

as far as the driving difference, now that i have the coils on the VR4 it handles a crapload better, i can take turns and corners with a load more confidence...but its definitely still a little off compared to the Evo's handling (obviously)

anyone wanting a tour, bring women and beer...and a tour we shall take.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned