The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Overhaul of #244/2000 New Pics. 09/25/08

Spott

Yeah, a galant that is vtec blue, let me know whne you are a gonna get a type-r stcker to go with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Quote:
Yeah, a galant that is vtec blue, let me know whne you are a gonna get a type-r stcker to go with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

LMAO

Well its nice, Im just not a fan of blue. But who cares what I or anyone else thinks lol, as long as you love it thats all that matters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beautiful job otherwise btw, that car is going to be insane!

Is that other car your inspiration? Looks like good prep work.

A lot of bright blue and purple Galants coming out of the woodwork the last few years.

jcgalntvr4-244

yeah the bottom car was what made me decide to redo my Galant.

RHDgalantVR4

OMG I Wish my JDM looked that good. what kinda intercooler are you running i want my car to have the same look.

jcgalntvr4-244

the inside of car is pretty much done with painting I had a few other projects to do before I could complete this. I will post some pics when I go to the shop next few weeks

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

Heres where Im at on this Build There working on the underside of it ATM but here are a few pics from today first day I have had all summer to do anything with my galant. Today we dropped the front and rear sub-frames All my AMG parts have been prepped and are ready to go on the car the front and rear bumpers have had the chrome stripping filled in so the bumpers are smooth all the way around now.Anyway I know its taking a lil long but I had 4 Carpet cleaning vans to paint this summer so my car got put on hold.

Here are a few of my carpet cleaning vans .

My Water/flood van. I still need to get the decals on it but at least she is painted now.

And since im showing you guys some of my company here is what I do for carpets.

Spott

Well the car is coming along, and damn I dont miss cleaning carpets to much. Although I wish I had a van out here.

CarRacer

Cool pictures. Not too many of these cars have seen a rotisserie.

jcgalntvr4-244

800.00 1200. is what it should cost unless you have JDM panels the paint they use is very hard to get off.

car looks like its coming along quite nicely, I would have had the car seamwelded and stitched welded while it was apart just my 2cents. Great job anyway wish I had the time and resources to try such a build keep the pics coming.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts