The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Josh @ JNZ Tuning.

I ordered my driveline parts from JNZ (from chris) GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had a headache with my local dealer parts counter, I was on the phone with the dealer for an HOUR and made no progress..
I called JNZ and CHRIS got me everything I wanted in less than 1 minute on the phone LOL.

I called again TODAY and ordered some more things this time from ERIC, same great customer service.

These guys should get some kind of GREAT business award or something. If only they all could be this great.

ive bought thousands of dollars of stuff off them. always arrived perfect time. and great service. i delt with eric every time. +11111111111111111111

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned