The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Whiteline Rear End Links **Installed w/Pictures**

123abc

Those look just like stock 3kgt vr4 rear endlinks. I rebuilt the rear of my 1st gen and could not get a hold of stock ones for my car. I could get them through work for about 30 something. Just a little bit taller than stock but they work great.

belize1334

Are these for WL bars only or are they also a replacement for OE / RM bars? Why should I prefer these to OE replacement end-links?

As long as the RM bars work with the stock links, the Whiteline links will work with the RM bars. A lot of people have been running the stock links for years because there was no aftermarket rear links available. Now that these are available, they're a good way to finish off the install of the an upgraded rear sway bar. I had a lot of people ask me to get these done because they wanted an upgraded part to install with their nice new shiney 26mm rear sway bar they purchased.

belize1334

I see. So they're bolt-in replacements for a hard-to-find OE part. Presumably they offer improved performance in some regard but they aren't functionally different from the OE part. Do you think that they'd work for 3kgt trailing arms? I know that neither GVR4 nor 3si links work in that case, though I don't know the details about why...

Last edited:

I don't see any reason they wouldn't work with the 3S rear trailing arm. Is the 3S arm already on the car? Did the stock end links bolt up to the 3S arm? If yes, then these will work with the 3S arms.

belize1334

I've never had the 3s arms in front of me. I just remember something about it in that Kiwi thread and it seemed like they use a slightly different mounting style that necessitated a custom end-link. The poster said he dropped a few hundred dollars on heim joints to make it work... If you're not familiar with that setup then I'd say it's not worth worrying about. The only advantage to those arms is that you can use evo rear brakes so it's gonna be a small market share.

Anyway, I'm getting this thread off topic so I'll stop here. I just wanted to see what the subtlety was with these. Nice to see WL still making good stuff. Are they really done with sway-bars?

Happy to report that the Whiteline Rear End Links will be here on Friday so orders will go out early next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif. Thanks to all that ordered & thank you for your patience. One set is already on it's way to Albuquerque /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Only 2 sets left as of now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned