The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JNZ Tuning will be closed 10/31-11/04

DSSA

We will be closed October 31st through November 4th to attend SEMA in Las Vegas.

We're only stay for two days of the show so we don't need to close down any longer than possible.

We will be taking a laptop to monitor orders. In-Stock orders will not ship until our return on 11/05, however, We will be checking orders, and anything that is paid through Paypal and needs to be ordered from Mitsubishi will be ordered on our regular stock orders (Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday).

We may be able to take our credit card terminal as well, but I need to check a few things with the processing company first.

I apologize for the inconvenience, however we haven't attended SEMA in about 6 years as we should, and seriously need to get an update on new products in the industry.

We will try to make this a painless as possible for our customers, but there will be a slight delay in shipping.

Thank you to all of our customers, we appreciate all of your support!

Josh
JNZ Tuning
www.jnztuning.com

Last edited:

DSSA

Wish I would have known you were going!

It was like an old-school DSM/GVR4 get together there on Tuesday night.

We had to cut the trip short so this week wasn't a wash for getting orders out to people, but had a great time as always.

I'm still here processing orders @ 11:50pm EST, and still recovering from what Vegas can dole out, but it was worthwhile.

Enjoy it out there!

Josh

ApexHunter

That sounds awesome, maybe next time!

Yes, we've been processing orders and answering emails to the best of our ability from the hotel, but we've got a lot of catching up to do come Monday. It has been a really fun and productive time, mostly just meeting with folks that you can't normally meet with and networking. Yesterday i managed to stay in the show for about an hour after it closed, and it was cool because i was actually able to get a couple good photos since you aren't fighting swarms of people. I'll try to post a few when i get back.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts