The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Guess What I have on the way????

Terrance362

I am dealing with bigdog84 on DSMtalk.com It should be next week when I get it, I can't wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Whoodoo

Looks like he's got himself some decent fab skills. Info would be cool... equal length? externally gated?

Terrance362

Yeah it is going to be twin scroll t4 with 38mm v-bands.. Oh yeah!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

Wait....

that's not some cool new bong your going to be hitting up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif kidding, yea that is a very nice looking piece.

Boostdtalon

Quoting Terrance362:
Yeah it is going to be twin scroll t4 with 38mm v-bands.. Oh yeah!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm gonna have to come see this setup. Maybe we can meet up on a weekend or something.

Terrance362

Ummm more pictures of the manifold

I can't wait to get it and mount it with the turbo!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Guy has skills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

punisher

I've bought a few parts off him in the past. Awesome guy!

please ask him if he can make a foward facing manifold for the vr4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Galantvr41062

The "R" in the turbo name would mean it is a ball bearing turbo. I plan to make a forward mounted turbo manifold when I up grade to the billet version of the GT4202.

~John

onesickcrx

What radiator are you going to use?

Looks like a nice peace

Terrance362

Well I am still trying to make up my mind. One reason is b/c I am going to run liquid to air and I have to have another little rad up there too. So I am still planning. Once I mock some stuff up I will be able to figure it out. Hopefully soon!!!!!!!!

onesickcrx

With my setup I wanted to keep power steering, AC and stock rad. Of course I now changed it lol. I have moved my rad to make more room so I was wondering what your plans were.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned