The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found a gvr4 in the junk yard(not much left though)

3rdstrikedsm

It has been picked over pretty good and motor, trans,dash,seats,body moldings were all gone so not a whole lot left, I sometimes go there to see what they have and have been twice in the last week but I am not really planning any trips any time soon but if there is something I can help you guys with I will next time I go.

Note- a/c system is complete and still holding a charge but compressor is just sitting on front subframe with the lines attached so I have no way to tell if the clutch is good.

3rdstrikedsm

I did snag the fuel pump sending unit today since it was in good shape.

3rdstrikedsm

Sorry it was all gone already

Terry Posten

He also said the dash was gone. I would think the badge was not there either.

Last edited:

belize1334

Can you look for the plastic grommets associated with the hood prop? There's one for the base of the metal prop and another that it clips into when stowed. I need both.

Struc

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
I did snag the fuel pump sending unit today since it was in good shape.

Was the tank / Sending unit studs in good shape?

3rdstrikedsm

No infact I broke 3 of the studs taking it off, I did snag the a/c system and a few other odds and ends which I will be listing on e-bay this weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts