The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOR SALE: evo flip key reopened!!! 40$ shipped 35$ for 2 or more

transparentdsm

maxash your key was to be sent out on monday, but all that happened and the key is in impound with my car as of right now. there is a blank inserted and your key should be in the package or maybe it broke and got thrown out. regardless i will be sending them out tomorrow or the day after, once i get the car back. its been rough with changing cars every three days and then getting arrested for trying to make the roads safe and calling in the dear hit.(still cant get over being arrested while standing outside the car for a suspended license) oh and found out today that the reason i got arrested was because i got 2 tickets 4 years ago that were over 6 points in total and they never even sent me anything about it....i had to pay 500$ to get a clear license and there were no extra surcharges for being late. it was called a driver assesment fee. 500$ for no reason at all. i love my life sometimes. 2012 your the best.

maxash0775

Just got flip key (could have been sooner, only check mail once a week). All I can say is WOW, what a great job. Worth the wait. I didn't realize how heavy the flip key was. It is top quality. The flip action works great no issues and I got my original key back. I know some others might get mad at me for saying this but I have no issue paying for quality work and you could have charged double and that still would be a good deal IMHO. Thanks, and I hope all your troubles are worked out soon.

Diego

Recieved mine as well, great work as well.
-newer task is trying to get a little board in there for the keyless.. I have a viper keyless (but its an odd shaped triangular contraption), and the board won't fit. An all in one functioning key/alarm fob and ditching the viper fob would be nice.

Ideas?

Great job, Shane.

Diego

transparentdsm

hey guys super glad your happy with your keys, sorry it took so long. also i have some really bad news. i crashed my vr4 this morning taking her out for one last spin before i was going to pull my motor today. and it was literly one last spin. i hit gravel and the car slid straight into a rock and some trees and about 80 mph and all i have to say is im thankful to be alive. fractured my collar bone and broke the seatbelt out of the car but im perfectly fine. no police report, no tickets. car is back at my house and no one and nothing was hurt except my car i mean. i will take some pictures tomorrow of the car and how bad it is. i think the motor still starts, i just have to reconnect the battery tomorrow to move it back a few feet in my driveway. 2012 has been real rough so far. so im pulling the car apart and will be selling most of the parts off of it, but will be keeping a lot as im going to buy a shell and start all over. so anyone in the tri-state area with a cheap clean shell for sale please get in touch with me as i need one.

HKS_VR4

Got my key today. Looks good and matches my Audi keys too.

Thanks again Transparent

transparentdsm

good im happy everyone else is super happy with there keys and im glad im going to be fixing the one key that one person was unsatisfied with the key.

spooln4fun

Are you still able to do these? I would be interested in one. If you could pm with details or post a reply?
Thanks
Matt

transparentdsm

right now im working on finishing up the last 10 or so keys that i have to make but as of right now im not making anything as i totaled my vr4 and fractured my clavicle in the accident. i need to get better.

Diego

^you must have not been extreme enough if you were a; snowboarder,skier,bmx,skate,blade,wake,surf, Ect...

Get well Shane

Galantvr4559

Sending my key back tomorrow to get repaired i am sending a cut key for my car. Thanks again transparent i love the key. When you get the flip key back you will see why i was unhappy.

transparentdsm

Quoting Diego:
^you must have not been extreme enough if you were a; snowboarder,skier,bmx,skate,blade,wake,surf, Ect...

Get well Shane

hahahaha diego right on brotha, i have broken my clavicle like 6 times.... thats one of the first broken bones ive had. been skateboarding since i was 10. hahah

transparentdsm

all orders have been filled. and i have 10 keys left that i need to sell, only thing price is going up and a lot. i need 45 dollars a key, as doing them for 15 cost me money after going out to buy a bunch of new tools to make the keys way nicer and the fact that shipping went up and the package to send the key cost me 2 dollars. so if anyone is interested PM me about a key. once these sell i will get another batch and start again if everyone still wants more. im hoping that after these 10 are gone i can lower the price back to a reasonable 30-35 a key and make a bunch more. also if a moderator reads this please contact me i have saved one key on the side to be made for an auction to help fund the site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

have 10 left over for sale. PM me with a request and i will start removing the keys i have left till i hit 0.

once that is done i will make an order for more keys and then i will make them and start a for sale thread again.

Last edited:

460GVR4

Payment sent. Funny buying things like this for a car that's not running /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

transparentdsm

hey man i just bought a evo 3 gt 16g turbo for my galant and it has rod knock and a cracked exhaust manifold... the things we do for the cars we love... sending out your key tomorrow.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned