The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOR SALE: evo flip key reopened!!! 40$ shipped 35$ for 2 or more

Diego

Shane, if I send you my key back with a metal key could you install it or just give me the info on how to install it. Went to get my key cut and it shaved down the 2 tiny knobs, so it wont work in my ignition... Stupid key cutter.

/Diego

transparentdsm

yeah for sure diego. if you still have my new PA address send it there and once i get it i will take care of everything for you.

Okayplayer

Got my key today, thanks for the work, it turned out pretty damn cool. Appreciate you doing this...

transparentdsm

^ not a problem and im glad you happy.

Also to everyone on this board or who reads this thread. if you have a key for a car that isnt a mitsubishi and you want your key to be a flip key let me know. i can always make an order for like a honda or a hyunda or toyota or whatever car company you have and make you a key for that as well. just let me know if your interested. the non-mitsubishi keys will be special order and take a bit longer to make. just a thought for everyone who liked the key.

stealthtt24

Gonna have to back out for now.... Got injured off the job and out of work for months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

transparentdsm

i have got 6 more keys and i just found 5 more in a different box while i was unpacking. now i have promised one of these keys to the Forum to be sold off in a raffle to help support the .ORG and then i was thinking i may keep 3 or 4 for myself, but this means i do not have to buy more yet. price drop to 40 a key shipped, but still 35 for 2 or more keys. hope this gets rid of these.

alansupra94

Got the key and it is great!

I will be working on figuring out how to make the unlock and lock keys work.

Duuude i told u i wanted one like weeks ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif i need one whats ur paypal

460GVR4

received mine while ago, took it to home depot they cut it for free and works perfectly. thanks for good work, i feel like it replaces the cool points i lost from quitting smoking cigarettes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned