The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1991 Mitsubishi Key Blank

Number680

Does anyone have, or know where I can purchase a key blank that is the same style of the original? Or can someone show me a picture so I can keep an eye out for one? I did a search and found some different keys online for sale but I want to make sure it's the right thing before purchasing.

Thank you!

desant78

JNZ tuning has blanks. google them, great shop.

Number680

Great site. Bought a spark plug cover as well.

Thanks!

LIV4PSI

You could always do what the cool kids are doing, and get an EVO flip key

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting LIV4PSI:
You could always do what the cool kids are doing, and get an EVO flip key

What is an evo flip key? I have owned 7 evos and they just use a normal Mitsu key same as the late galants and base lancers etc etc.

Maybe I have been out of the game for a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

transparentdsm

i think he is talking about the evo flip keys for the newer cars that i was selling that i modified with the MIT-1 key blank. i could be wrong..

LIV4PSI

I didn't realize you modified the keys first, transparentdsm. But yes, that is the EVO key I was talking about. Is it from a X?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned