The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOR SALE: evo flip key reopened!!! 40$ shipped 35$ for 2 or more

Galantvr4559

So im a little disapointed. I got my key tonight and opened it and got just a blank. I am a little confused. I sent a key so I wouldnt have to have it cut. I got a blank flip that doeant even flip. The key is not straight. And I never got my key back with my flip.

transparentdsm

if anyone is disappointed then please return the key to the return address on the package and i will return your money as soon as the key has been returned. sorry to anyone who is unhappy with there key. i tried my best.

mr.mitsu

^you tried your best?

The previous poster didn't even have the key cut!!!
And it seems you kept the original too!

Not very good for business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Diego

I really hope my OE key is coming back with my order.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BPU925

got my key yesterday....love it!....now if only i could make the buttons functional for something cool?....lol

BPU925

well original post said to send a blank key...so thats wat i sent him

Diego

Quoting transparentdsm:
ill do them for 20 shipped with a brand new blank mit-1 inserted in the flip key, what im trying to do is get enough people together that want them then you guys send me the money so i can buy all the flip keys and all the blank keys then ill cut them and put them together then send you back a evo flip key. thats why i want to get 15 people to do it so i can get a deal on the flip key. there like 15$ and then the blank is like 3-5$

Re-read that again... from the first page, his second post... they were supposed to be cut if you sent your key to him...

@BPU: I'm sure yours was blank, because you miss read and sent him a blank... you were to send your OE key so that when he was done they were to be cut.. You can't just use 1 key for all the keys..

Diego

Last edited:

alansupra94

Quoting BPU925:
got my key yesterday....love it!....now if only i could make the buttons functional for something cool?....lol

I am working on something but am pretty busy. I still haven't sent my damn keys out! I gotta remember!

Galantvr4559

So I am sorry for goin off a little. I am going to a key shop to have im put a key for my car in my flip. I dint care of the cost I just want to be able to use my .flip key. I was a little upset at first because I didnt get my key cut and put in the flip. No worries. I miss read the post.

Galantvr4559

I believe what his plan was, was to get all metal keys for each key purchaser for their cars and cut that key and install it in the flip. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

transparentdsm

Quoting mr.mitsu:
^you tried your best?

The previous poster didn't even have the key cut!!!
And it seems you kept the original too!

Not very good for business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

im not a business, im one person and he prolly got one of the first 3 keys i ever made before i decided to changed my procedure. i didnt keep anyone original key, if he key broke on me i threw it in the garbage. if you get your key back then i didnt brake it, just decided to not use it because it wasn't working. and yes i tried my best. its what people do when there trying to help out a bunch of other people with something there doing for the first time. also you never sent me money nor did you ask for a key so please keep your comment to yourself. as i stated before if anyone is unhappy please tell me i will refund your money as soon as i receive your key back or if i haven't sent it i will just send you the money. im not a bad guy or a con artist or anything. just one person trying to do something i thought was cool and make it available for everyone else who liked my idea.

transparentdsm

also key making has stopped again for a few days as i hit another dear last night in NY state and when i called to have it cleaned off the road the cop asked for my license and it turns out i have a suspended license in the state of NY and i went to jail last night and got one of the cars from my business impounded. i have way to much to figure out. i will try to resume making them this sunday as i have to get this all cleared up.

Redwood

cool cool r u still taking keys to be made???? i would like to get one if u r /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

stealthtt24

For the love of god read the post above yours. It is an obvious no as he has a lot of sh*t on his plate.

maxash0775

Hey Transparentdsm. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. i have been there done that. I know you have a lot on your plate so let me help you out. Just send me the empty shell and my original cut key and I will do it myself. I have no problem with that. I would be more than happy to take it off your plate. I also made it easy and sent you a prestamped and self addressed envelope when I sent you my key. Let me know when it goes out. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts