The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOR SALE: evo flip key reopened!!! 40$ shipped 35$ for 2 or more

transparentdsm

also to everyone, its going to be more of a new years gift. i have been working about 14 hour day 7 days a week and haven't had time to make keys, but I'm going to spend christmas eve and christmas morning making them so i can send them out monday. sorry for the hold up, but i've been very busy with work.

564vr4

I understand, and THANKS! F-in work always gets in the way.

transparentdsm

hey everyone thats for being patient, i got myself in the eye with some metal on christmas eve and went out today got googles for it and started making them today. i have been paid for 20 keys in total and have made 3 as of now. i will be making 3 or 4 every day/ night and sending them out as soon as i can i am extremely sorry for taking so long on this and everyone is going to be getting blanks in there flippers because everytime i tried to cut a key up the key broke in half, i hope this is ok with everyone. i will also be sending back your broken or unused key with your new flip key. sorry for the long wait and thank you all for bearing with me.

transparentdsm

hey everybody, ive been really busy with work, then i crushed my hand between a rear end and a backhoe loader and i actually distroyed the front of my vr4 when i hit a deer on sunday and i have been dealing with that since. im trying to work hard on getting them done and im sorry for the delays.. if anybody is unsatisfied with the time that it has been taking me please feel free to email me and ask for your money back and im movre than happy to refund you all. im so sorry for this but thus far the new year has brought me kinda bad luck and i have hurt myself at work every day since i hit the deer with my car.

Chase

Things happen man. I will get it when I get it. Take care of the stuff that you have to.

Diego

Its not like I need the key yet anyways... I have tons of spare keys for my car...

Just keep living my friend!

564vr4

How are things going? Has your luck turned around?

transparentdsm

things are getting better and im back to making keys again. i will be emailing everyone asking for an address to ship them as i finish up keys.

alansupra94

Good lord I still haven't remember to get a copy of the galant. I will definitely do it this weekend.

Thanks,
Alan

Diego

^ 2 months later and you NOW remember you were supposed to send him a key...
You will probably end up with a blank as he's sending them out already....

Galantvr4559

Lol. Diego call me. Got some a tail light ass. And washer bottle and pump from justin today. I was contacted and my key is in the mail but havent checked the mail today. Cant wait to get it.

Diego

You got tail light ass? WTF does that even mean? I wonder if mine are in the mail as well, I'll see what your doing tomorrow.. come and help me button my car up tomorrow...

Oh and change your location...

Last edited:

transparentdsm

deigo, i will be shipping yours out monday morning, i hope at least. we got a freak snow storm and i was busy at my car lot the last 3 days moving 60 some odd cars around my lot and back yard to make room for all the snow we got. 4 inches doesn't seem like sh*t until your plowing piles 10 feet high with no where for the snow to go and a lot more snow to move. haha

Diego

No problem... I'm not even sure my part of CO gets snow.... I never see it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned